• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Done with the Drive Shaft

goodburbon said:
Within a few minutes of soaking it in cider all of the swelling goes away on its own and the wood is none the worse for the wear.

this could be taken wayyyy out of context..........

edit: i think might just take it out of context in my sig :D

well, im new to the whole jeepin thing...but what about termites OT?? :D im sorry, noone said it yet, but i jus had to. but i must say wow wow wow. jus simply,wow.

OT said:
Everything has a weak point and a strong point.
Also, I explained all the benefits of a wooden DS over a metal one, in earlier posts.
And, overall, it's just a better material than steel.
Not to mention, I'm still running the same DS.
What's that tell you?

If that's true then you should be here in Detroit convincing the the auto manufactures to forget about steel and start making cars and trucks out of wood. Just out of curriousity your not thinking of constructing a roll cage out of some 2x4's and some wood screws are you??

One Arm Steve said:
Just out of curriousity your not thinking of constructing a roll cage out of some 2x4's and some wood screws are you??
Don't be absurd 2x2 are more than adequate and screws won't give you the same strenght as wood glue.

Back