• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dicks little white XJ

While quite funny, Eric's comments are made out of his intense jealousy.

Haha. Nice.

Oba is all wired up. Ready to use it this weekend. Worst part was finding a place to mount the damn thing. Took about 3 hours to do it while drinking beer and the first 90 minutes were spent trying to figure out where to mount it. Not a lot of room under the good but I made it work.

PICS?

Did a handful of things tonight: replaced the axle, tacked the caps on, zip tied up all the wires I've got going on with the new switch and the wires under the hood, remounted the cb and ran a new antenna wire, remounted the antenna a little up on the bumper, cleaned all my tools and put them in a new bag(gear oil went all over them in my other bag and the bag is all but ruined), painted the floors in the jeep, and then took it for a short trip. Turns out the first time putting the axle in it didn't seat right and gear oil went everywhere. Second time is the charm tho. Finally ready for the snow tomorrow!

Here's the oba and the switch

This was a real bitch to get mounted.

4c163959-dfb2-c301.jpg

4c163959-dfe6-ec6d.jpg

works with the key off too.

Back