• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Ken (Kastein)

I'll be stealing/borrowing things from his backyard on sunday....I'll bring an extra keyboard in case that's his issue, for all we know he just sits and yells at the forums with no way to type

you asked about the timeout? rage quit? silent trolling? grounded?

Ken was withering away to nothing with a diet of Dorito's, Marlboro's and YooHoo, the northern NAC group has disconnected his internet and locked him in the house with a side of Angus beef and...

fat-celebrities-make-over-8.jpg

I'll be stealing/borrowing things from his backyard on sunday....I'll bring an extra keyboard in case that's his issue, for all we know he just sits and yells at the forums with no way to type

This is, by far, the best thing ever posted on NAXJA.

I heard he was in Bermuda with a fat chick, a dog and a 55 gallon drum of peanut butter. When that runs out he will post again! :D

stopped by on sunday, jenga jeep is still standing strong, although slowly tilting towards the house, he had no comment on his posting status

I bet he gave it up for the last 2 weeks of Lent.

And I'll be he's amazed at how much more time he has.

OH NOOOOO! Someone is sabotaging Ken's post count! He has 19,998 for a couple days, then another one of his posts disappeared. Then this morning he now has 19,997! Somebody stop this madness!

I wonder who could be doing such a thing? :eyes:

I noticed the decreasing post count too, I wonder if he's figured out how to go back in time?

where?, i didn't see any balloons dropping

OH NOOOOO! Someone is sabotaging Ken's post count! He has 19,998 for a couple days, then another one of his posts disappeared. Then this morning he now has 19,997! Somebody stop this madness!

I wonder who could be doing such a thing? :eyes:

Didn't you know? When you read 20k it starts going backward. Every time you loop back to zero you get $1,000 Internet Monies.

PS - I still think Catstain is a jagbag for never producing that x mph DRL trigger circuit for me.

when threads get deleted, so do his posts. he is still under 20k

Back