• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Ken (Kastein)

ktm racer 419

NAXJA Forum User
How does it feel to be the biggest post whore on naxja?

and you have been here less than 2 years

He's held that title for some time now, maybe a month or two? Seemed like it was Kejtar forever, I was watching 5-90 slowly catch up, and then BAM, out of nowhere kastein goes blowing by them and quickly leaves them in the dust...

Damn! Just re-checked the home page and he's at 19,999 now! He passed those guys when they were at 17K something. Does he get a trophy when he hits 20K?

Damn! Just re-checked the home page and he's at 19,999 now! He passed those guys when they were at 17K something. Does he get a trophy when he hits 20K?

An autographed DVD of TechnoJeep?

He's holding out on the 20k.... How long can he wait? He needs to post! He needs to post!

Just noticed his User Title says he's "On A Time Out". Could it really be true? Will he ever be able to post again? Is this a conspiracy to keep him from hitting 20K? The suspense is killing me...

I was at 14k when he joined, and he flew right past me pretty quick, lol. Now I'll never catch him.

Man, I thought I was bad til that dude came along. Ken, you sir are a postwhore! :laugh3:

Members on a true time out have their screen names turned black. Kastein's screen name is still red. Therefore his "on a time out" is self imposed.

Why was he banned? I've never had any issues with his posts

most likely for doing this

100_0380.jpg

followed by this

100_0382.jpg

while there were jackstands 20 yards away

just my guess though

I wouldn't put it past him...

especially considering:
-I bet there's no driveline
-The shell is getting leaf a leaf conversion.

Huh. He always seemed like the kind of guy to do things right.
Maybe on paper the end result is 'right.' The processes he uses tend to be somewhat unorthodox, aka totally ghetto.

Back