• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Ken (Kastein)

Maybe Ken is stuck under his Jeep, someone local go check on him! If he were still alive, he would have posted by now!

Or the house fell on him........:D

Is he a witch?

Is he a good witch, or a bad witch?

monty_python_holy_grail_script_049_sir_and_accused.jpg

house is a fixer upper but the deck is solid....except for the railings, but even they are pretty strong when not being assaulted by a pick axe

He's probably on a quest to find a shrubbery before he's allowed to pass 20k posts.

What he doesn't know is that after he brings that shrubbery, he'll have to get another shrubbery! Then, when he finds that shrubbery, he must place it on naxja, beside the previous shrubbery, only slightly higher so he can get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle. Then, he must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!”

The point is that naxja doesn't make it easy.

the herring must have been dropped by an african swallow I believe

the herring must have been dropped by an african swallow I believe
african swallow sounds like some kind of AIDS...

maybe he is giving others a chance to get caught up....
then he is going to post the 1000 posts he has ready waiting on his screen....

african swallow sounds like some kind of AIDS...

maybe he is giving others a chance to get caught up....
then he is going to post the 1000 posts he has ready waiting on his screen....

There is a Den worthy joke in here somewhere...

Well I can tell you Ken is in good health. Brought him some gas last night when he ran out out. So he is not a rotting corpse under the jeep in his yard.

Probably went in to get some Carpal Tunnel surgery done!

he needs this smiley:compwork: or:geek: but at twice the speed, and permanently set as his avatar!
and his sig should read,
I dont need a wife.... i bang my keyboard 24/7!:dunno:

p.s. even if he quit posting for 5 years, i couldnt catch up to him....

KEN- you sir have a problem.... more of a bad addiction. i think you need help, we are here for you buddy! 1st step is to admit you have a problem... then we can start your N.A. classes...
NAXJA anonymous is a support group to help people of your kind. (disclaimer- N.A. support group has a 98% fail rate...more than likely, you will fall back into your addiction and end up at 40,000 posts.)
FIGHT THE ADDICTION!

Last edited:
Well I can tell you Ken is in good health. Brought him some gas last night when he ran out out. So he is not a rotting corpse under the jeep in his yard.

there's a good 3 or so gallons in my tank in his yard if he needs a topper

Back