• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dear Ken (Kastein)

Nope, those images on hosted on photobucket, ken detests photobucket.
Edit: Oh wait, I just saw the rest of those pictures in the other forum. Ya that definitely resembles Ken in that second picture.

AND I SEE HIM VIEWING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
that was more of a joke setup, I think, ended up putting the front axle on cement blocks and the rear on jackstands, it was pretty sketchy for a while though, there was no drivetrain and the axle only had three control arms attatched, pretty sure there was never weight on the jenga stand

Wow! That is way sketchy!

KEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

his 20,000th post better be awesome. or else im quitting naxja

He has 19,999 posts and you think he has a wife? I have a bridge for sale if your interested.

He has 19,999 posts and you think he has a wife? I have a bridge for sale if your interested.

"I've got 19,999 problems but a wife ain't one"
jay-z4.jpg

he is going through a training montage getting ready for that post. something with the Rocky theme playing in the background. hitting the keys of his keyboard in slow motion. leaving a fire trail behind his mouse. i would like to say i taught him all he knows which is why my post count is so little. but the truth is he just posted so damn much there was no room for me. every time! every time i went to post he stepped in front of me

this thread makes me laugh

I'm not sure what is going on with Ken either... but I did get this photo text message from him over the weekend (several times I might add):

2011-04-0995160744.jpg

I really hope that is just a mock/joke photo.

kastein said:
H8PVMT said:
hey work got cancelled for me tomorrow so I can head up there as early as possible, are you going to be able to get the engine hoist from storage? should i bring jackstands and stuff like that or do you have that around.

doug
got the engine hoist from storage
don't bring jackstands, I have plenty but we'll have fun playing jenga with cement blocks and pieces of porch railing instead

:party:

- Ken

I thought he was joking:skull2:

Back