• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dallas area peeps.

He Dr I am not sure this thing will look right behind truck. Didnt you have a yellow dodge and yellow jeep? If you still need help getting I have a place I can store it. I could even pick it up for ya. Not sure you remeber me but I was one of the guys that came out to Erda to help with Clint's axles in Erda. I was in the blue yj.

doc-Flower mound is about 15 miles south of Denton. I'm in Plano, which is about 15 miles East of Flower Mound. Either way, it wouldn't be a problem picking up the hitch and the trailer in one night. The only night this week I'm not available is Thursday.

whycantitbe- do you work at the TSC off loop 288? I'm in Denton about once a week visiting old college friends, so I can pick it up from you then. Just let me know what cost will be, when, and where.

There is a Northern Tool here by my house. I dont have pay pal though, but i know Twitch does. If Doc wants to buy one, which he'll need anyways; just look online and send me a link of exactly what you want then i'll go to Twitch and pick up some dough to snatch it.

He Dr I am not sure this thing will look right behind truck. Didnt you have a yellow dodge and yellow jeep? If you still need help getting I have a place I can store it. I could even pick it up for ya. Not sure you remeber me but I was one of the guys that came out to Erda to help with Clint's axles in Erda. I was in the blue yj.

Yep, I remember you well.

Unfortunatly last summer I took a 13K hit in income. I didn't owe anything on the truck so it went bye bye to cover some bills. Honestly thoughts are running through my head to paint this sucker to match my Jeep :D

There is a Northern Tool here by my house. I dont have pay pal though, but i know Twitch does. If Doc wants to buy one, which he'll need anyways; just look online and send me a link of exactly what you want then i'll go to Twitch and pick up some dough to snatch it.

You guys just tell me how you want to work it. I really don't want to spend too much as I won't be keeping the pintle set up for very long.

You guys just tell me how you want to work it. I really don't want to spend too much as I won't be keeping the pintle set up for very long.

Well then, idk. It's not how we want to work it, it's how you call the shots. I dont even know what a pintle setup is lol. (Is it like this? http://www.loadmastertrailerco.com/options/new_images/Pintle_Hitch.jpg

http://horizontransport.com/images/Equipment/Pintle Hook.JPG)
Maby we can do the ... naw, I wouldn't be comfortable with us doing a surgery on it if I was you. Hmmm...we can beaner-rig something till you get here...just so we can get it to my house. Hmmm...i'll do some homework and make some phone calls tomorrow, see what i can come up with.

The pic you posted is exactly what we need to find. I'm hoping to find something local so...A, I can get it to you guys in time and B...I won't have to pay for shipping. I'm guessing they aren't light weight.

The price seems to range drastically from around $50 up to well over $100. Cheaper is better but I'll do whatever needs to be done, you guys are helping me out here in a giant way, I don't want to make it any harder than it has to be on ya'll.

Last edited:
... you guys are helping me out here in a giant way, I don't want to make it any harder than it has to be on ya'll.

It's no biggie! :D We enjoy helpin out, I do anyways. :farmer:

Hmmm, without having to ship one...that is your only option. I just did a quick check. None of the people I know have one of those types of hitches either. How big is it? Could we roll it up or muscle it up onto a truck bed?

doc and Alex-let's wait til the other guy (forgot his name) posts up about what price he can get me on one. if nothing else, I'll front for it, get me back via paypal after i pick it up.

No! lol jk. I just wanna have the honor and luxury of saying that I helped Dr. Moab get his hands on a sweet trailer lol. Ima take all kinds of pics of that trailer lol.

doc and Alex-let's wait til the other guy (forgot his name) posts up about what price he can get me on one. if nothing else, I'll front for it, get me back via paypal after i pick it up.

Either way you want to do it. If you still have my phone number just text me a name and email where you want it paypal'ed to and I'll get you the money.

No! lol jk. I just wanna have the honor and luxury of saying that I helped Dr. Moab get his hands on a sweet trailer lol. Ima take all kinds of pics of that trailer lol.

Cool. I'd like pics of the adventure of getting it here. Even if it's getting shipped all over the Dallas metro area before it actually leaves.

Cool. I'd like pics of the adventure of getting it here. Even if it's getting shipped all over the Dallas metro area before it actually leaves.

Haha, they're all yours. Kinda reminds me of Flat Stanley lol

I did not read threw everything since i posted up about the hitch but no i am not at tractor supply.. I work at a place called futons metal and hard ware.. We have a mount and the 2-5/16 Pineal And i can let it go for $95 thats not marked up at all that exactly what we paid for it... i see yall posted up a cheaper one.. I am sorry but we Only keep the kind with the ball and that mount to the plate cause most of the people we deal with change them out alot..

Sorry i cant be of anymore help... lol

If you are wanting one with out the mounting plate... I Could possibly have one of my guys weld it up for you on to a pice of tubing? And make it a Solid mount one? The hitch itself is only 63 here... But it needs to be bolted on... Or like i said we could weld it up and make it a solid one..

Back