• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fox audio subwoofer box dual 12s

1-tonxj

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
This box fits 2002-2019 ram dodge and ram trucks it fits 1500 2500 and 3500 but there is a couple 1500s that don't on those 5th gen .box is two chamber underseat box for two 12s that fits most 120i have two DC audio level 4 in it . The box is bed lined professional from manufacturer tuned to 34hz . It is reasonably loud and clean but I want something closer to my Grand Cherokee with 3 15s which hit 150db . I have a about 4000 watts going into these two 12s and it's only about 140db do I'm getting ready to pull the back seat and add two more 12s and a second sub amp since I don't have a need for the back seat...This box sells for $455 I have all the extras on it and it is about $600 shipped I bought it in February of 21 and it sat until I installed it this October it's like new I'll take $300 for it Colorado only and I'll deliver as far as Denver area ...no shippy...it costs a grip to ship this thing without having deals like the manufacturer and they still pay about $150 . Unlikely anyone here is looking but I need to get rid of it before I pull my back seat so make an offer if interested

Back