• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dallas area peeps.

Could one of you grab this tonight? I'd pay for the fuel. Then Scott could grab it from one of you later this week?

Twitch said we can get it as soon as he gets off work'o

Twitch said we can get it as soon as he gets off work'o

K. cool. How far away are you guys? I am going to paypal this guy the money. What would work best for me is if I can wait till you guys get there, pay pal him then and then you can take delivery...it would save me a little worry that way. I'm not sure when this guy gets home either.

Damn Alex!! i Texted you about 37 seconds ago and you've already got it posted up!

Yeah Doc, we can get it tonight. I get off at 5 PM our time. feel free to PM me or text me at (2 1 4 - 7 7 zero-2 4 one 7) an address and phone number for where we are picking it up from.

Scott, you should still have my number so we can coordinate that way. I work til 5 most days during the week.

I'm in Plano, about 15-20 minutes from Flower Mound. I can make it there by 5:45-6 PM depending on traffic.

Off topic, but this thread is why I love NAXJA. Nice find Ryan, that's a great looking trailer. Too bad you're just gonna muck it all up with that smell of yours....

I'll be sure to continue to camp far away from you at events. :D

Off topic, but this thread is why I love NAXJA. Nice find Ryan, that's a great looking trailer. Too bad you're just gonna muck it all up with that smell of yours....

I'll be sure to continue to camp far away from you at events. :D

Brad, you can't talk much...you are the only guy I know with a "pull my finger" license plate cover.

:edit: but yeah you are right. Naxja has saved my butt on more than one long distance purchase. IntrepidXJ picked up my Jeep in Chicago for me.

Brad, his is the exact reason I am planning on becoming a member. As soon as i can go more than a day or two without having to buy something for the Jeep!

That would be friggin awesome man!

Well you guys are going to have to wait.

I just talked to him on the phone. He is a helicopter pilot for the DEA. He has night vision training the next two nights and so it will probably be at least Wed or Thurs before you can grab it...if thats ok.

What are the chances of you guys finding a pintle hitch to use down there?

I'm trying to find the best solution but not sure what that is.

I could buy one and ship it to you but that might take more time than I'm willing to wait.

Are you close to a tractor supply store? Or somewhere that sells crap like that? I can send the money via paypal or something if you can find something local.

Let me know guys, and thanks again.

theres a tractor supply close to me but that doesnt help twitch at all. there should be one close. i checked and they have a few options.

If yall need help getting a pintle hitch i can hook you up cheap if you don't mind coming to Denton... to get it... If you think you might want to do that Let me know and i will see what my cost is on them..

If yall need help getting a pintle hitch i can hook you up cheap if you don't mind coming to Denton... to get it... If you think you might want to do that Let me know and i will see what my cost is on them..

You'll have to forgive me since I don't know the area but I was under the impression that Flower Mound was a suburb of Denton. If that was the case it might be possible to pick it up on the way to the trailer no?

You guys would know better than I.

Back