• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest VII Saturday July 24

We are getting ready to head up after hitting the LQ and walmart. We are getting ready now.......and of course Josh is Still asleep! What a lazy ass! :D

John, after running a few errands we will be heading your way..probably be there around 11-12 if that is cool.

We are ready, so anytime you get here is cool.

:cheers:

well, I have to say that my first official Brewfest was well worth the 6-7 hour drive. Great beer, food and most importantly FRIENDS. And yes, I even included Aaron in that! :D

It was great to see everyone and cant wait till the next gathering.

Thanks John and Cindy for hosting this event, outstanding! :thumbup:

Rumor has it there may be a pic of Camilles ass around somewhere? :dunno:

:D

I got home about 10:30. Traffic wasn't too bad that late.

Glad I got to visit with everyone again. As always, I'm amazed how laid back and reserved Aaron is in person when you take the keyboard away from him. :)

The food was awesome. I broke ALL my food taboos! 'specially that pie...

The bratts were the best I've ever eaten. And that's saying a lot! And the beer was a real treat. Hard to find a dark beer that isn't bitter. Thanks John and Cindy for hosting this goofy bunch! Hope no one left any 'surprises' in the shrubbery! :cheers:

Tyler - so long as it isn't a pic of YOUR ass! :scared:

...so where's the group pic??

Last edited:
as always, Cindy and John did a great job hosting the Brewfest.

friends and food....can't ask for more.

MWC has some great people!

Tater, Dawn and BOB

PS looking forward to Hannibal!

Thanks for everything, Bob and I had a great time. I've got a few pics but I don't have a card reader to upload them. That'll have to wait until I get home. We're headed back to Clay County in the morning.

Had a great time, glad to see everyone and do some socializing. Thank you very much John and Cindy for having us and giving us a place to crash.

We'll see everyone there next year!

Speaking of crashing....

We both made it home safe.
The dogs are back and asleep, they must have had a good time.
We had a good time as always!

It was good to see everyone again, except Aaron....

I just walked in the door at my place. Talk about a crappy ride home! Got lost in Lafayette but I didn't have a gps so thats my bad. Then I get back on the road and of course everyone is driving like idiots. I get into Indy and As I am trying to get over to stay on 65 some jackass in a ford wouldn't let me over so i hit rural street, put my pistol a little closer to me, and turn around. SO I get back on 65 again and then I see Jimmie Johnson and Jeff Gordons semitrucks. I get past douchebag gordons semi and then Jimmie Johnsons Semi Driver decides to hog the left lane for 9 miles. took me an hour and a half to get there and 2hr 40 minutes to get back but I'm home safe.

Thank you so much John and Cindy. Had a great time and it was good to see all you knuckleheads and meet some new folks. I guess Beezil is a real person too. Never would have thought that! :D

Flexd'chipped beef'XJ
Speaking of crashing....

We both made it home safe.
The dogs are back and asleep, they must have had a good time.
We had a good time as always!

It was good to see everyone again, except Aaron....

Gee thanks Sean I missed you too! :kissyou:

Thanks to everyone for coming and helping to make it fun. :cheers:

Rev, you pretty much got it right, Cindy did all the work. I think that I will try to do something different next year to make it easier on her, so she can hang out and have fun too. I may skip the actual brewing too, so I have more time to enjoy the finished product, and hang out.

And yes, Beezil is not just an urban legend...

I can't believe we missed Beezil. I had to work, so that decided our arrival time. Great to see everyone, as always. Last year we froze and this year we almost melted.

Had a great time, glad to see everyone and do some socializing. Thank you very much John and Cindy for having us and giving us a place to crash.

X2.
I had a great drive home. The weather was much nicer than on the way up. And I can't believe the Neon got 34.8mpg.

JIM.

Well since i was the last one there i guess i will be the last one to post on how much fun it was hanging out,john and cindy you did a great job hosting thanks for having us

"the hen" even had a good time :D

I really enjoyed myself. It was great to see everyone again and meet some new faces too. Cindy and John are amazing hosts and took care of us well. Thanks for everything guys! Ready for next year!

OK, OK hold on to your drawers b/c here it comes...and BAM!

one group shot coming right up (and b/c you were so kind as to bring me some Spotted Cow! :D )

DSCN0054.jpg

If only Camille was 6" taller we wouldn't have to see Tyler in the picture! :D

Back