• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest VII Saturday July 24

From the few times I've talked to Rich... I don't think he would dump her or do anything to make her dump him.

He knows that Bob would rough him up.

That's hilarious! See guys, Aaron can be original sometimes!

I told ya! :D

Don't forget your chairs!

looking forward to seeing everyone....even Aaron :D

our weather guy is calling for clear skies, 90 and a chance for a t-storm.

:cheers:

BOB

Just to make sure again... parking spaces are available and it will be acceptable to put up a tent right? I don't want to impose on anyone...

Nothing like a bunch of trucks/Jeeps parked out front and tents in the yard to impress the neighbors. :D

I would just make Aaron drive me back to Lafayette but I'd probably wake up to my truck on top of a Mercedes.

Just to make sure again... parking spaces are available and it will be acceptable to put up a tent right? I don't want to impose on anyone...

Nothing like a bunch of trucks/Jeeps parked out front and tents in the yard to impress the neighbors. :D

I would just make Aaron drive me back to Lafayette but I'd probably wake up to my truck on top of a Mercedes.

We don't want anybody to get in an accident or DUI. We have room for one or two tents in the back yard, and room for a few in the detached garage after the party winds down.

We have driveway parking for about 8 vehicles, and the neighbors can mind their own damn business.

Cindy said she would be ok with someone sleeping on the family room couch, or rolling out sleeping bags in the sunroom.

So have fun, no need to drive home unless you're 100% up for it. No :puke: in the house though.

We don't want anybody to get in an accident or DUI. We have room for one or two tents in the back yard, and room for a few in the detached garage after the party winds down.

We have driveway parking for about 8 vehicles, and the neighbors can mind their own damn business.

Cindy said she would be ok with someone sleeping on the family room couch, or rolling out sleeping bags in the sunroom.

So have fun, no need to drive home unless you're 100% up for it. No :puke: in the house though.

I call a spot in the sunroom! :D

You all are required to drink delicious beer in my absence. There's always next year.

Just picked up a box of cigars that even the ladies will like.

Rev

hmmm...that could be good or ....?

you never know what to expect from Rev!

I'll load up my travel humidor.

BOB

hmmm...that could be good or ....?

you never know what to expect from Rev!

I'll load up my travel humidor.

BOB

He must have got some of those Monica Lewinski cigars........:cheers:

well grandma is taking the boys for the weekend so it will be just me and the wife

I have the travel box prepared and everything set to roll out Friday evening. Gonna travel about 4-5 hours of the trip to the quad cities and then head the rest of the way on up saturday morning.

We're heading out Friday evening. I'll be doing the family thing Saturday morning and a bit into the afternoon. Sounds like maybe a water park is going to be graced by me and my speedo. I'm thinking I'll wear the flesh colored one.
Hoping to be at Johns around 4:30-5ish, maybe earlier. Sans speedo but with some killer tan lines.

I may have to bring something that's really loud to get Brad and Josh rolling in the morning. I will just start his jeep and bounce it off the rev limiter, that oughta work! :D

Back