• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest V Saturday Aug 23rd

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
Brewing starts about 2:00.

Burgers and brats for dinner about 6:00.

If you can help with a side dish or dessert, great! If not, don't worry about it.

I should have 4-6 homebrews on tap, other homebrewers please at least bring samples. If all you like is Bud/Miller Lite, bring your own!

So, who can make it?

:cheers:

We are in. I have a couple of extra roasts in the freezer, I can make italian beef sandwiches. If you think that will be too much meat I can make a pasta salad or something.

<pencils it in> Looks like that's a good weekend to NOT do a board upgrade.

I've got a Dunkelweis that I should move to secondary this week. Might even be some of it left by then.

Roseann and I are in!
and possibly Tater and Rich

how bout some chips and guacamole

BOB

Rev, Sue's cherry dessert stuff is awesome, but I think last year everyone stuffed themselves on dinner and had no room for dessert, so maybe something to snack on before dinner, or maybe some potato salad? :dunno:

Lar, your pasta salad is the best!

Jeff, there is no such thing as too much homebrew :D

And BOB, chips and guac are always good.

Cindy will also make some salsa, and an assortment of fresh fruit.

Back to the top......

Finally got a chance to bottle that dunkelweizen this afternoon. It should be carb'ed nicely in the next 2 weeks.

Hey, BOB....... how would you feel if somebody else jumped on the chips? I'll bring a fryer, and pick up corn tortillas on the way in, we'll make the chips on-site.

Mmmm, fresh chips! Sounds good to me.

I'm just finishing brewing a Czech Pilsner. It won't be ready, but I have some Scottish Wee Heavy, California Common, Schwarzbier, and the actual Bells Two-hearted Ale. And my Beezil-free Lager, and Phat Tyre should be drinkable as well.

works for me...
I'll figure something else out.

BOB

Hey, BOB!!!

I'll do chips, you bring the guacamole was my intent. Realy, I'm not trying to steal your thunder.

sorry can't make this one, really want to but have a big heavy pos in the garage that needs lots of time and money put into it by october and i have plan accordingly....

see pics in Important thread or fab forum

mac 'last year was a great time' gyvr

Out.

Just have too much going on. Had a great time last year.

lilkuff said:
i should be abel to but it will be my first so im gonna need to know where im going

PM sent.

OK, friends, time for a final head count so we know how much food to get.

Besides those posting here, Jennifer and Jesse will be there, perhaps with a couple/few friends. My buddies Fred and Tom will attend, as will our former neighbor Rusty. Also perhaps a couple former jeepers we haven't seen in a while.

Hopefully this perfect weather will continue, but I will have the garage cleared out, just in case.

yup...still in.
Me, Roseann, Tater and Rich
(and the guacamole)

BOB

I can't make it. I was really hoping to make it this year, but a buddy of mine's getting married that weekend.

Have fun!

Back