• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest VIII Saturday August 20th

I just saw this, please tell me there will be a chair with a roll cage for me so I don't hurt myself.....

BAHAHAHAHA! :roflmao: :looser:

just about 2 1/2 weeks left....getting excited to see you boofers.

Hahahahahaha! I'l try and get up there. Might have to talk my brother into coming for some good beer so we can drive the Honda!

Me, Dawn, Tator and Rich are in for Brewfest. Bringing guacamole and chips. I will also be bringing a couple of things for sale. I will bring these to Brewfest. I will not ship these items.

Devilbiss Air Tool Kit - 3/8 drive drill and ratchet with a 14 piece socket set in plastic case. (China) Used - $40.00

Harbor Freight Ball Joint Removal Kit in plastic case. New $70.00 - Used once, will sell for $40.00

BOB

Brewfest 004.jpg Brewfest 010.jpg

Me, Dawn, Tator and Rich are in for Brewfest. Bringing guacamole and chips. I will also be bringing a couple of things for sale. I will bring these to Brewfest. I will not ship these items.

Devilbiss Air Tool Kit - 3/8 drive drill and ratchet with a 14 piece socket set in plastic case. (China) Used - $40.00

Harbor Freight Ball Joint Removal Kit in plastic case. New $70.00 - Used once, will sell for $40.00

BOB

Ah damn, now i'm really gonna try and make it, I needs teh air toolz......

should i bring the killer pie or a new creation yet to be tried and named

think rice-crispy treats made with crushed Oreo's

PIE! PIE! PIE! PIE! PIE! PIE!

how late does this go? I'm trying to find a way to make it out got two other parties that day

Usually it has ended fairly early, 8-10 PM. Last year we had several guys staying overnight, so we were drinking past midnight :cheers:

Time to confirm a head count so we can arrange the catering. So far, I have...

Sean and Lar (staying overnight?)
Tyler and Camille (staying overnight?)
Rev and Sue
Beezil
BOB, Dawn, Tater and Rich
Rewster and wife (sorry, I forgot her name)
Aaron (and brother? staying overnight?)
Steve
Philagony
Turtlexj?

And some of my other friends and neighbors, most of whom you guys have met before.

hey Aaron...

what about Brad and Neal?

BOB

I dunno about Neal. Brad is going home for the weekend since Josh, Meganne and Harrison will be there.

I dunno about Neal. Brad is going home for the weekend since Josh, Meganne and Harrison will be there.

we were just thinking about who else was there last year.

you going to be there for sure?

BOB

we were just thinking about who else was there last year.

you going to be there for sure?

BOB

I Want to be, not sure if i'll have the gas money and my brother always whines when I borrow his car.

I regret to inform that Camille and I will not be able to make the trip this year afterall. Sure wanted to make the trip to see everyone but just is not in the cards for us right now.

Cheese "not happy" Man

So what should one bring if they don't cook? Don't know what all is planned for food, but whatever can be store bought, I can bring. Desserts or snacks........?

Back