• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Barack Obama's plan to disarm America

DWK said:
DID YOU KNOW HE'S A MUSLIM, TOO?!

WTF is wrong with people like you, Bush spends seven years eroding your constitutional rights and you don't say a f***ing thing. But then you send out propaganda bullsh*t like this. . .

I'm with ya DWK. For all the things I don't like about Obama, I'm worried McCain will just be Bush's 3rd term.

Can't wait for RFID under our skin...just to be safe against the "terrorists"

Soooo, I probably won't vote this year.

I'm not worried about Obama's religion and I'm sure he is a fine upstanding person who has served his State well. However, he is a candidate from one of the most gun controlled States in the Union, Illinois. I don't expect him to do anything but try and get guns banned everwhere.

I also don't like the fact that he spends as much time in Europe campaigning as he does campaigning at home. WTH, those folks aren't going to vote for him.

Both he and McCain are constantly flip flopping around on the issues, but atleast McCain knows what side of the bread the butter is on. He stays at home campaigning with the folks who can vote for him. I don't have an issue with his politics, I have a problem with his age.

As far as GW Bush and Bill Clinton. Clinton left us with more restrictions on our environment (inpart because of Gore), but a budget surplus. He was generally articulate, friendly, and well liked. He was a party animal and we all chuckled about him getting his dick stain on his assistant's dress and his resulting marital problems. It made him human to us.

Bush on the other hand, has dialed back some of those restrictions, but has given us, the NFS road inventory problem, more gun control, a war (actually 2 wars), the Patriot act, searches at airports, world unpopularity, a deficit we have not seen for years, is a total idiot when it comes to public speaking, and is droll beyond belief. Every time I hear a speach by GW I just want to hang my head and cry in shame. I didn't vote for him the first time, and the only reason I voted for him the second time is because I figure he should finish what he started in Afganastan and Iraq. Besides, the other candidate didn't seem much better.

scottmcneal said:
Read this....

So we should disarm, round up, and throw all the muslims in to internment camps then?

Well why the hell does THAT sound familiar ? :scratch head:

The radical muslims are no worse than Jerry Falwell. Just better armed.

JNickel101 said:
LOL...if he actually does try this, the target on his own head would only grow exponentially....

I want to see what he plans to do about the deer population that will explode in "corn" states like IA, PA, IL, etc if he makes it too expensive to even hunt...even more rising food prices and ethanol prices will shoot up as well...in addition to the crime rates that will skyrocket beyond control.

I really hope for his sake that this isn't true....

Yeah, I agree. Can you believe they arrested a man last week for threatening his life? I thought we would have a lil help from the inside on this.

buschwhaked said:
Actually, with him being a constitutional laywer...

Forgot about that. Now I really don't like him....

Only lawyer you can trust is a dead one :D

blah blah blah....Bush sucks....blah blah blah...Clinton sucks....blah blah blah....gas prices are high.....

I love how people continue to blame a single person for this country's "problems". #1, you have Congress to thank for your gas prices. #2, you also have them to thank for approving the Patriot Act. #3, you have them to thank for the NEED for a Patriot Act. If the enemy wasn't living among us, there would be no need for it.

Too many people in this country who shouldn't be here....

Stroketech said:
Yeah, I agree. Can you believe they arrested a man last week for threatening his life? I thought we would have a lil help from the inside on this.

We do have people on the inside...a couple of real clowns in the CIA...

jp_and_gert_color.jpg

red91 said:
So we should disarm, round up, and throw all the muslims in to internment camps then?

Well why the hell does THAT sound familiar ? :scratch head:

The radical muslims are no worse than Jerry Falwell. Just better armed.

We can round up Falwell and his supporters too for all I care.

My parents' parents' parents' parents' parents' parents' (It probably keeps going too) were born on US soil. I could give a rats ass if we round up all of the visiting Arabs in this country, if for nothing else, questioning.

Its not stereotyping when you realize the 19 9/11 terrorists all looked the same....and came from the same part of the world....

I personally don't believe our Constitution should apply to you if you're not a US Citizen....if you come here to visit, you should be handed a list of "the rules and consequences", along with a disclaimer - "If you act out of place, you will be dealt with properly".

I got a buddy thinks he's the Antichrist (seriously, really thinks that). I just spend my time wheeling and doing whatever I'd like. It doesn't matter which talking head gets in office, the same stuff will or won't get done.

:)

JNickel101 said:
We can round up Falwell and his supporters too for all I care.

My parents' parents' parents' parents' parents' parents' (It probably keeps going too) were born on US soil. I could give a rats ass if we round up all of the visiting Arabs in this country, if for nothing else, questioning.

Its not stereotyping when you realize the 19 9/11 terrorists all looked the same....and came from the same part of the world....

I personally don't believe our Constitution should apply to you if you're not a US Citizen....if you come here to visit, you should be handed a list of "the rules and consequences", along with a disclaimer - "If you act out of place, you will be dealt with properly".

good point, then we can exterminate them after working them to near death in the name of "national security".

It's been tried before...I just can't remember when....

:hang:

and no the constitution should not apply to anyone that is not a citizen unless they are in the process of becoming one.

I personally don't believe our Constitution should apply to you if you're not a US Citizen....

You would get my vote...... Why do they have more rights than us? Because ass-wipes give it to them.. Ship them back with them

Well, rounding "them" all up without cause is one approach. The problem I find with that theory is you alienate our best sources of intelligence concerning domestic terrorism, both citizen and non-citizen, by not giving them any recourse.

Example being, you have a guy who probably isn't the biggest fan of America living here, he attends a pretty radical Mosque with these guys who invited them into their group which is connected to Al Qaeda. While our subject isn't a fan of US foreign policy he's not down with smoking a bunch of innocent civilians.

This could go one of two ways: The US roles every Muslim looking person up and throws them into holding. Now this guy who's on the fence is away from his family and pissed. The other way this goes is he doesn't get wrapped up and starts talking yielding valuable intelligence that allows us to paint the big picture and spread a wider but more accurate net.

Oh, and the problem with profiling is that our enemies adapt. It's the signature block for terrorists. We figure out how the do something so they change the way they do it. Look at Al Qaeda in Iraq recently. We got really good at identifying suicide bombers. I won't say how we did. But what did they do? Start using women and the retarded. As distasteful as it is, it's effective. Now, you start profiling every Arab-looking person that enters an airport, what do you think Al Qaeda will do?

Of course, what do I know?

Last edited:
red91 said:
good point, then we can exterminate them after working them to near death in the name of "national security".

It's been tried before...I just can't remember when....

:hang:

and no the constitution should not apply to anyone that is not a citizen unless they are in the process of becoming one.

I'll simply leave you with this to read and ponder:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363821,00.html

Citizen or not, this guy, his family, and anyone he's associate with....round 'em up.

(BTW, yeah, it was tried before, but we had a terrible intelligence network in the 40s...it would go much better now - and now, we're fighting a different kind of war, so whether or not it worked in the past is a moot point)

EDIT: And yes, I realize the reason this guy hasn't been rounded up is because he's probably being used as bait, and has tons of surveillence all over him....but still....he's a f*cking douchebag who shouldn't be in the country to begin with....

Last edited:
buschwhaked said:
Well, rounding "them" all up without cause is one approach. The problem I find with that theory is you alienate our best sources of intelligence concerning domestic terrorism, both citizen and non-citizen, by not giving them any recourse.

Example being, you have a guy who probably isn't the biggest fan of America living here, he attends a pretty radical Mosque with these guys who invited them into their group which is connected to Al Qaeda. While our subject isn't a fan of US foreign policy he's not down with smoking a bunch of innocent civilians.

This could go one of two ways: The US roles every Muslim looking person up and throws them into holding. Now this guy who's on the fence is away from his family and pissed. The other way this goes is he doesn't get wrapped up and starts talking yielding valuable intelligence that allows us to paint the big picture and spread a wider but more accurate net.

Oh, and the problem with profiling is that our enemies adapt. It's the signature block for terrorists. We figure out how the do something so they change the way they do it. Look at Al Qaeda in Iraq recently. We got really good at identifying suicide bombers. I won't say how we did. But what did they do? Start using women and the retarded. As distasteful as it is, it's effective. Now, you start profiling every Arab-looking person that enters an airport, what do you think Al Qaeda will do?

Of course, what do I know?

That guy wouldn't be on the fence and away from his family. He'd be locked up too! LOL...

To answer your last question....they'd start using the French :D

Back