• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Magpul's Recent Statement on Facebook

Gee, I either didn't vote or voted 3rd party from 1976 to 1996. Didn't seem to halt the increase in the size of the government. Then I started voting republican because the democratic candidates absolutely either disgusted me or scared me. Government kept on growing. Seems to be a trend.

:dunno: sure seems like Bush did his part too.

Yes, that is what I said. Voted 3rd party, government size increased. Voted republican, government size increased regardless of who won.

my point exactly. withdraw your consent, live a happy life, and worry not about the stupidity of those around you. It falls into the category of "things you cannot control". These things are cyclic, and all societies not based on freedom and liberty eventually fail, just like all societies based on freedom and liberty eventually morph into the fustercluck we're living with now. In the end, it'll all be allright.

Relax. Have a homebrew. :D

Sniff, sniff. I never win. I'm taking my vote and going home. I admire the concept of withdrawing one's consent, I just don't think it accomplishes anything. The fewer people that vote the happier the oligarchy becomes. While I never did my duty by serving in the military, I do feel it's my duty to continue to rage against the machine. Really all I ever wanted to do was to turn on, tune in, and drop out. You see how that worked out. :)

Not fond of home brew, I prefer cheap, mass produced beer. However, I am sampling the rye whiskey you mentioned. Very tasty. I think I'll have to get some absinthe and make a sazarac or two with it.

mmmm, Bullitt Rye.

Frank, draw up your own form, this is a nonconformist activity.

:roflmao:

Ohhhhhhhhhh......it's a nonconformist thing.
Now I get it!!

Time for the Non-Conformist Oath!

"Now let's all repeat the Non-Confirmists' Oath!
"I promise to be different!
"I promise to be unique!
"I promise not to repeat things other people say!"

(When I was in high school, I always found it ironic that the kids most railing about "conformity" - the Goth kids - were always dressed alike, looked alike, and you could hardly tell them apart. But they were the non-confirmists. Me? I didn't follow trends, but I did start a few... What I did out of necessity, other kids started doing because they thought it was neat. Go figure.)

As a sportsman, gun owner, CCW holder, former LE employee, Federal Government security contractor, NRA member and supporter of the second ammendment of our United States Constitution, I am appalled at our Governor, elected State Senators and Representatives, and the lunatic fringe Democrats, that they think the loss of jobs, tax revenue, and increase in unemployment in our state from Magpul's potential pullout is a good thing for Colorado. Governor Hoopylooper and the Democratic dim bulbs need to pull their heads out and think about the economic impact of this legislation to our State. Gun owners, businesses and the concerned public need to call/write/contact their elected officials and tell them that we do not support this bill, and it needs to be thrown out.
Be aware, be involved and be heard!

BD
Somewhere in the Rocky Mountains

90 XJ
98 ZJ
99 WJ
05 WK's (2)

Jeep…there's only one.

Back