• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OH HELL YES!

The City of Chicago is just about tripping over itself to write a new Gun Law which would restrict the number of Guns one could own, the availability of Ammo, and the number of Gun Stores in the City. They are also playing with the idea of mandating a higher level of insurance for those who own a Gun.

This is a City where owning a Gun was until a couple of days ago, illegal, but has one of this highest Murder by Gun rates in the Nation.

Hmmmmmmmmmm......

They are so far removed from life for the average American, that it doesn't seem ignorant to believe that crime can be reduced simply by making more things illegal. These are interesting times. I'm glad I don't live in Chicago- but I'd damned sure have a gun if I did.

Wow. What an idiot.

How the hell do these people rationalize this kind of crap?

I love how they say that they've gone further than anyone else in the country... and somehow don't connect this with the fact that they have more gun violence than most other places in the country.

Last edited:
Some people just don't get it...

The Police can not prevent a crime, they can only take the body away afterwards. That Woman who lost her child still doesn't understand that. Her Child was killed by a person who owned, ILLEGALLY, a gun under the old ordinance, not a registered and trained gun owner. What makes these people think that restricting guns to inside the house is some answer to the right to self defense?

As the saying goes: "If guns were illegal, only criminals would have guns". Chicago and Washington DC are case and point of that argument.

Ron

Back