• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any XJers or Jeepers in Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2:
I think they hold their club meetings at the Sybaris.
Good guys, though.
:greensmok

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
:laugh2:
I think they hold their club meetings at the Sybaris.
Good guys, though.
:greensmok

Truth declares: "Pool chalet suites for all my men, gather 'round ye sons of GLJT, whilst the Zima flows freely"

lol.

LMFAO, that a good one bgcntry72,........ :music: come on sing it! :music:

both of them in the same shirt pocket? :roflmao:

Hmmm, let's see here something doee seem strange.

Hopeless ass-kissing .... check

Threads strayed way off topic .... check

Incoherent rambling .... check

Stroking ones own ego ..... check (heavy on that)

Dammit. I must have wandered onto JU again.

when you "warm up" on purgatory so you can run expert trail after, then you
might be able to make statements about my wheeling appetites.

book an alaskan cruise with notorious Ike.

Where did this go? Yeah Beezil's bad. The only statement I made about your 'appetite' is that it seems to include only corn? I dunno, your words not mine.

Happy hardcore corning,
Truth

onaXJ98 said:
hey guys ... anyone who are in Chicago or Chicagoland area. Clubs, events, trails anything or someting?

Northlake , IL. Can't remember if its in my sig here.

Bob

Thanks Scott, although I wasn't going to go that far in my post. At least you're thinking about some 'man lovin'. As to why, I'm not sure.

Wait a minute now .... didn't you ask me to do some camping with you once you got your jeep done? I know I'm sexy and all, but you'll have to try and resist me.

When did I say that? Oh yeah, guess I did in a round-a-bout sort of way. So yes, personally (since you asked) I think it's stupid but, I don't really care what you guys do. I just think it's funny and giving you crap. I kinda assumed since you guys are the 'masters' at it you'd have picked up on that by now. Since it doesn't look like you have, that makes it even more funny. Must have been the 'public' school.

Seems that maybe you guys have a problem with dealing with your anger? Would you like to talk about it? The Truth is listening, and as always The Truth shall set you free my angry sons.

Hey, don't look now, but I think this thread is leaking.

Lets see there was also the wheeling spot by the Ford Stamping Plant on the southside that was a big mud boog. I remember members posting on GLJT.org about how it was a joke and all the stucks that happened there.

I remember well over 100 mentions to the DMV in Elgin over the years on gljt.org.... come on have you been sleeping on this one? Hell a few gljt members have been ticketed by DNR for being back there.

What Im saying is get off the "high and mighty" BS wagon. People have been doing and POSTING stuff for years over on gljt.org and it was never an issue.

NOW you read about something ON ANOTHER BBS, you never attended.....
You know nothing about?
you have already passed judgement on it and those who attened?
You want answers for something that didnt involve you?
WTF?
are you on that dope or what?

and the article that was on gljt.org home page telling people not to give to Tread Lightly because they were in bed w/ the Sierra Club? and you the president of Great Lakes Jeep Thing is worried about public image?

Im a paid private member of Tread Lightly and stick my money were my mouth is and donate to them yearly. NOTHING in regards to Corncross is against Treadlighty standards. Its private land. PERIOD
If you want to make a dirt track in your back yard...have at it!

Dont come down and talk to me about image, I personally have taken 3 garbage bags of junk out of Moab trails in the 3-4 weeks I have spent out there...how about you guys ?

When was the last time Truth, Cooter, Zach wheeled in state or federal land and cleaned up anything?

Maybe we need the land OWNER to come on here and clean things up a lil for you?

I think Truth, as president of Great Lakes Jeep Thing, owes an apology to me, Beezil and all those that attended corn cross.

Chewy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back