• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any XJers or Jeepers in Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beezil said:
jezzus fawkin christ.

hurt peoples F-e-E-L-I-n-G-S ? ? ?

what is this? some kind of after school special?

ghey.

wow....after school specials... I remember my favorite...

Her name was Elena, I was 16, she was 21...The booze and drugs rocked

Gil BullyKatz said:
wow....after school specials... I remember my favorite...

Her name was Elena, I was 16, she was 21...The booze and drugs rocked
Wow, you had Elena too, I didn't get off work till 5:00 though. Insatiable bitch, huh?

Jaysheep said:
I think I have hurt enough peoples feelings, I will just keep my mouth shut.

If they visit this board, not sure if they do , they will know me , since I use my real name here (Jay)....So if they want to come out of the closet, now is the chance....

I myself am just a wannbe wheeler hack, but at least I know where i stand!

Yeah thats it, we hide behind names! You didn't answer my question, are they even members or are you taking a guess at that? Feelings? We don't have feelings, well at least I don't.

This thread sucks.
I have grown tired of e-personas.
Especially DorkKnight.
Hey, FNG, buy a clue and a time-out.
Pity the Foo.

Hey BackdoorCountry72 lol.. J/K hey we haven't wheel together since last year at the newbie run or the bash ? can't remember... haven't had much time this year but after the 9-11 The Oldest is getting married, I'm gone..... What have you done to your rig since then, a few of us guys are trying to get something going 9-17 thru the 19th or the 24-26... you interested ! with camping at Summers.. would like to go out and camp few more times before Summers close down for the year.

Beezil said:
this thread is rolling down a river.

moon-river.jpg

So I figure since GLJT is down I'll go to the site linked to the temporary front page, and what do I find??

Beezil said:
there's a few good people as well.

orange trail is thier purgatory, but that's okay.
Horrors!!

Who are these "good people" you speak of, I want names!

BTW- that Orange trail goes all over the park, I thought is was supposed to be muddier, though....
Classic_Purgetory.jpg

Truth said:
Got that right.

if you agree with that, you might ask yourself why so many "proud" suburb brats, always type "chicago" in the location bar.....

how strange.

bomb the burbs.

fear the black man, white boy.

Truth said:
Who is white? So I can't put "chicago", but you'd like to make a vague reference to yourself as black? Dream on whitie!

Now that I call strange.
THAT'S the strangest thing you could find here?
You're not looking hard.

Truth said:
Nothing too strange here. I've been looking around NAXJA forums for years, most of you guys are pretty normal.
You take that back, Dammit!

ChEwBaCcA said:
LOL, well gljt.org must be down ......

what happened to webmaster Ritty?! :flame:

Chewy

It's still up and runnning. You guys keep putting up links to NAXJA all over GLJT so I figured I just had to get in here to see what the hub-bub was.

So you see...It's your own fault I've come. Not trolling or anything, I've always liked NAXJA forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back