• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

any XJers or Jeepers in Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, he's just kidding then cool, but if not why would you/he want to join a club that you feel like that about ?.... :doh:

Jaysheep said:
I know I know, i even said I shouldn't do that, you are right.
I just got that feeling when i meet these guys, the I would kill myself If I had to spend a day on the trail with these loud mouth idiots kind of feeling, all they ever talk ed about is RTI ramps and how they know everything about wheeling from there 3 trips to badlands and how they are gljt bigshots....
but you are still right...I am sure there are some decent people involved, but in my short time in this arear I have yet to meet them...

You should name names

:D

Jaysheep said:
I know I know, i even said I shouldn't do that, you are right.
No, no, no, you ARE right, I've met them all and they are all a$$holes, especially that one with the doorless XJ, what an jagoff.
But then, have you met the midwest clan here? What a group of f***sticks.

GLJT has a few knobs, this is true.

but there's a few good people as well.

orange trail is thier purgatory, but that's okay.

just look out for the wife beaters.

blue, I'm over here by waveland and southport.....theres a gljt member that lives really close, don't know who it is, but I've seen his jeep around.

BOMB DA BURBS.

I believe if he's near you it has to be a guy name SpongeBob. He lives really close to you.. but i'm not far from you neither. What is he driving? I don't think it's an XJ'er. :D

seanR said:
about gljt.
They are a bunch of cool guys.
I have fun every time I hang with them.

What he said.
There a lot of decent guys in that club, and, of course, a few jagbags.
Such is life.
What makes you so special as to deserve better?
Curious. :laugh:

Hey BC, I didn't say that i'm so special as to deserve better ? I'm just saying that i know these guys and just because there is a 1 or 2 ass-hats that it's not like that as a club in whole. And by the way everyone has the right to be an ass-hat, just don't abuse it !. just my .02

Hey Blue- WickerPark and old town are two totally different neighborhoods. (and here you are calling me an ass-hat) jjeeeezzz.......

This place has just as many f%# stick jagbags as anyother one "club". If the world had none(ass-hats) then us cool people would have nothing to talk chit about!

North-Damen baby!

Also I found this picture of chewy on the tryouts page of "who wants to be the next big country star" ...nice mullet Chewy!

RITTY
(gljt webmaster and not responsible)

pimp.jpg

Last edited:
Hey FLUKE, It's not different to me, I have buildings in both Hoods... :lecture:
What are you doing here and not even have an XJ... :flamemad: lol J/K :hang: Ritty lol

who the hell let ritty in here.....does he think that 5.9 lets him in here? does he still have that????

mac 'lives in the city....FORT WAYNE' gyvr

Hey Beezil, aren't you dugs buddy ? lol Ritty's too.. :doh:

I think i know him, Eric. :yap: I think he's giving it up to the guys! :moon: party1:

Perhaps if some of you NAXJA guys would get off the XJ's rule kick and open your eyes you'll find a bunch of people you enjoy wheelin with!

Yes orange is like Perg. to some( like the less equipped shiny vehicles) and Ritty(FLUKE).

I have an XJ (with doors) and I am a judgemental a$$ like the rest of you.

For example, SEANR is one of the cheapest, unexperienced, wheelin wanna be out there! BG**** is a loud mouth, anoying P.O.S., low rider. Yet I still had a great time on the trail and at the grounds with them! Not saying i'd do it again but it was fun and the margaritas were great!

So who is it at GLJT that isn't liked? who is this RTI king you are refering too?
is this person even a member that rubbed you the wrong way?

OOC said:
Perhaps if some of you NAXJA guys would get off the XJ's rule kick and open your eyes you'll find a bunch of people you enjoy wheelin with!

Yes orange is like Perg. to some( like the less equipped shiny vehicles) and Ritty(FLUKE).

I have an XJ (with doors) and I am a judgemental a$$ like the rest of you.

For example, SEANR is one of the cheapest, unexperienced, wheelin wanna be out there! BG**** is a loud mouth, anoying P.O.S., low rider. Yet I still had a great time on the trail and at the grounds with them! Not saying i'd do it again but it was fun and the margaritas were great!

So who is it at GLJT that isn't liked? who is this RTI king you are refering too?

Simmer down OOBoy, I am sure they were just picking on them a little bit. Most of those guys at GLJT are man enough to handle it. :wave:

OOC said:

That's what I'm sayin!!

Jaysheep needs to name names, we haven't had good e-drama in about a week, now.

Who is BlueNight... Tim???

Listen here Flipper, I want names so I know who we have to get rid of,or not let in!

You are a perfect example of who to not let in! Now go make me a pie and i'll reconsider!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back