• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's Offroad 2 thumbs WAY down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods have no control over vendors. That's up to the sponsorship/vendor gang. If you were a member, I'd say talk to the chapter president, or any of the elected Board of Directors.

I move that this entire post be deleted. The OP isn't even a paid member. What gives him the right to come on here and bash a sponsor that has supported our club?

I have to agree with that but he did have a bad experience that the vendor tried to fix but he just isn't having it. I guess having your house almost burns down, you never forget to ship anything and shipments NEVER get lost! :dunno:

I don't think it should be deleted. While in my opinion the guy set himself up for it and is being extremely difficult, as far as I can tell he's at least got somewhat of a point.

I move that this entire post be deleted. The OP isn't even a paid member. What gives him the right to come on here and bash a sponsor that has supported our club?

I agree AJ is a great guy for us XJ peeps!

I have been around for a while and this is my first person who negatively said anything and he is an asshole on top of it. wahh wahh we all have shit going on in our lives. Order from the big box companies if your afraid of delays.

All I can say is I have a set of rails from AJ's and I will order from him again and again anytime. Great product and people.

This site is where I found out about AJ's so it's only fitting I post the experience here.

I do get a kick out of all you nuthuggers of AJ that don't realize that every time you post here you're actually being counter-productive. Keep bumping this thread into the active topics so that even MORE people see it. Lol

The fact some guys think that I've done something wrong here blows my mind. You guys must get treated pretty shitty by vendors if this was anything near acceptable.

Its fine that you posted about it. I'd be pissed too but this thread is still going after this long and you got your stuff. Quit whining and sell it or whatever you need to do. And for the record all my armor is JCR.

The OP not being a paid member has nothing to do with it. He was an AJ's customer and got treated very badly. I am glad he posted here. Post all you want. Let everyone know if one of the Naxja Vendor's does somebody wrong. That type of info is something a potential buyer might want to see.

i think AJ's response is suitable for his defense, and he has plenty of character whitnes'.
that being said darkside, i think its time you move on! ive heard of people having their identities stolen and they complained less than you.

YES, you got less than stellar performance from a retailer, dont buy from them again, easy!
YES, people are on AJ's nuts, thats not gonna change.
...but, 3/4 of you're posts are in this thread, can we suggest you get over it? you got the word out, and the entire story came out, let the readers make up their own minds.

you too, this is XXXXING AMERICA holmes, land of the free. his bank statement says he's got about 300-700's worth of reasons. AJ isnt a friend doing a favor, this is bidness.

I do get a kick out of all you nuthuggers of AJ that don't realize that every time you post here you're actually being counter-productive. Keep bumping this thread into the active topics so that even MORE people see it. Lol

Yeah thats mature. Now make fun of people who had a good experience with him and paying/non-paying members. All I hear you doing now is crying and beating a dead horse. Your side of the story lost all respect from me from that statement above. Good luck spending $30K on mods like you say you have. Maybe you should do better research next time.

...but, 3/4 of you're posts are in this thread, can we suggest you get over it? you got the word out, and the entire story came out, let the readers make up their own minds.

Look at my posts since I've posted that I received the hardware. They are all just replies to other people.

Yeah thats mature. Now make fun of people who had a good experience with him and paying/non-paying members. All I hear you doing now is crying and beating a dead horse. Your side of the story lost all respect from me from that statement above. Good luck spending $30K on mods like you say you have. Maybe you should do better research next time.

That was directed towards the guys talking down to me and act like I'm in the wrong for posting about my experience. God forbid I give a little back to the people that dish it out.:sure:

Also, are you implying that I've sent 30K in mods on my Jeep? Not even close.

If you go back and read, I'm talking about my primary hobby (Cars). My last 2 cars are award winning cars, and are also 11 sec 1/4 mile cars to top it off. My current car is a 650 horsepower GTO that's a very well rounded car, so I'm sure I have more than enough experience ordering parts to have a good opinion on how things should be when dealing with a vendor.

There are several posts about AJ being slow... That's been for over a year, since he's been going through a LOT with various medical, house, weather problems. I waited 4 months for my bumper, but I love it. I got the rails right before his problems started, very little wait for those. I've abused the rails, and they've held up nicely. Sheesh, a body shop even hooked up to the rails to hold my XJ in place while they straightened the front framerails.

Just sayin'.

Some people are magnets for problems no matter what. I have dealt with AJ tons of times, ordered custom products and have always received my goods
in a timely manner. His products have held up extremely and would recommend them to any friend, but then again I am easy to deal with. Too many Asshats. Threads like these need to go away.

Some people are magnets for problems no matter what. I have dealt with AJ tons of times, ordered custom products and have always received my goods
in a timely manner. His products have held up extremely and would recommend them to any friend, but then again I am easy to deal with. Too many Asshats. Threads like these need to go away.

That^

We aren't gonna change this dude's mind so let him be disgruntled and whine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back