• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

50.00 gift certificate contest

please pm me you vote for the winner it will be decided friday at 3:00pm central time.

please one vote per member. I was going to make the decision but I am friends with some of the applicants so to keep it fair this is the only way.

That was a really bad turn out on the votes I guess I should of put obamas rig as one of the contestants lol easy it was a joke.

Believe it or not the winning rig won with 3 votes thats right only three votes and one was his so take that away and he has 2. 2 votes still won cause everyone else had one vote lol besides Haleyes who i voted for with both my accounts cause i wanted the mower to win haha.

so the winner is XJ&TJ4ME (b.s.) but its true lol

woo hoo! thanks Jason. I will get a hold of ya this weekend :thumbup:

congrats! on the win ...

Fell free to use my pic still if u want idc... alter it do what ever ... if u need something done my bros is damn good with photoshop we can do damn near anything ...

Back