• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 30th Anniversary Celebration photo contest

Action shot this is immediately after impact
400123_10150516632588813_2094271768_n1_zps97d2cae5.jpg

Tellico... Gone but not forgotten!

Actually i didnt tear that area up, its a really old logging road that people still use because of the hunting camp back there.

But hey im sure you know exactly where the picture was taken so by all means tell me more about how i am in the wrong.

Doesn't mean groups like the Sierra Club and SUWA won't use photos like that to get more areas closed.

Doesn't mean groups like the Sierra Club and SUWA won't use photos like that to get more areas closed.

meh. they are going to try to do that anyway and they could use any one of our pictures.

Actually i didnt tear that area up, its a really old logging road that people still use because of the hunting camp back there.

But hey im sure you know exactly where the picture was taken so by all means tell me more about how i am in the wrong.

:doh:

So I should never wheel on legal trails I guess?

More pics, less chatter please.

mac 'ready for another cool tshirt' gyvr

Moab Rim Trail,I Can't remember Driver's Name :doh: .

DSC00539-1.jpg

I'm going to throw out some old photos off of my computer. One, JohnJohn's rig I took, the other is Mil's old rig that I think was posted on this site some time ago. The first, because it show's how things were before XJ's became disposable platforms and I think it's the first Moab trip(not including the initial forum Moab trip) and my nearly stock XJ is in the background, the second, because it still scares me, and I like heights and exposure.

this pick gives me anxiety just looking at it. WOW. It looks like he is litterally on the edge of a 2000 ft cliff.... WOW.

Back