• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

50.00 gift certificate contest

I didn't know you guys entered a pic of my sweet "Big slEASY" in a contest. Thanks!!! That paint job is Chip Foose custom just to match the decals.

If anyone wants that camper for free they can come and pic it up. Great hunting cabin or heck, use it for winterfest and throw it away.

Big Hank...

Bring it with you. We'll just store it at the campground. I'm sure the owners will understand.:D

Did I miss the announcement of who won?

p003_0_24.jpg

p003_0_17.jpg

Do it yourself flex. Rough Country 3"
:rattle: I'm I too late!!!

All Cleaned up
p005_1_01.jpg

Last edited:
A Collin and Tyler combined entry...
MIOBI112920083.jpg

and one of just mine
MIOBI1129200821.jpg

how about just a sexy pose of me in that RC thong you gave me when you were out here last week, Jason :cheers:

:roflmao:

And the winner is..........................:photo:

They Love me ... The Really Love me ...

being this didnt come from anyone i belive to work for them i find it hard to find tru ... although it would be really cool

Last edited:
If you look close enough, you can see the RCX on the drop brackets/brace. I am still running the DB and UCA's, LCA's and coils from RC and they have performed excellent! I will have to admit that the pic has me busted....I am running the RE mono tubes up front :D Hell, I bet Stevie Wonder could not miss those RC stickers running down the doors!!

DSC01373.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, I got the GC a few days ago..haha j/k! seems to kind of died though huh?

I am putting this in the "sasquatch" category.... we have heard about the contest, but have not actually seen a winner :D

Back