• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33s no lft? No problem.

It's not backspacing but a Spidertrax adapter. The wheels are a Dodge bolt pattern and won't work on the XJ. The tires are a lot wider than I would like but they didn't cost me anything so what do you do?

I'm not sure if they can handle it or not.... guess I'll find out. I plan on replacing the tires with something a lot more aggressive but skinnier.

I can hear your hub bearing screaming.. :)

It's not backspacing but a Spidertrax adapter. The wheels are a Dodge bolt pattern and won't work on the XJ. The tires are a lot wider than I would like but they didn't cost me anything so what do you do?

I'm not sure if they can handle it or not.... guess I'll find out. I plan on replacing the tires with something a lot more aggressive but skinnier.

i fit my 34x9.50 on some aftermarket rims on my XJ with LOT of trimming with no lift and lot of sag in the rear and i still need to add bump stops on all corners to stop the rubbing on top of the fenders. but i am planning on to custom lift it 6.5" to make the tires to fit better.

anything can be done, but IMO bumpstops will be your answer as short term, but the flex will suffers.

Back