• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'00 Jeep Cherokee 4x4

krackerjack87

NAXJA Forum User
I've decided to try and sell my XJ. I'm wanting to get a new vehicle and will eventually get an older XJ to play with.

2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4
4.0L with 104,000 miles
AW4 automatic transmission
NP231
HP D30 front, D35 rear- 3.55 gears

Options:
power windows, power locks, power mirrors, tilt, cruise, keyless entry, remote start, overhead console, cd/am/fm/cassette stereo

Extras:
transmission cooler
trimmed fenders with protekto trim (can fit 33s or bigger w/ current lift)
cut rear quarters
quick disconnect doors (all 4)
40 channel Cobra CB with magnetic mount antenna
fire extinguisher
Novak shifter for t-case
PORC SYE with CV shaft
Rubber floormats
OEM 2" hitch (not installed but can be)

Lift:
4.5" rubicon express coils
4.5" rubicon express leafs
rustys longarm conversion
OME shocks with bar pin eliminators
JKS quicker sway bar disconnects
rubicon express HD trackbar and mount
extended brakelines

Tires/Rims:
245/75/16 (30.5") Goodyear MTRs on 16x7 cragar soft 8s
(rims are brand new- tires have 6/32nd tread left)

Everything on this jeep works great. The engine runs smooth and the oil has been changed every 3000 miles. Differential oil has just been changed on front and rear axles. You could definitely fit bigger tires on it but I decided to put smaller ones on to save on gas. The springs flex really well offroad and the longarms work great. The interior is extremely nice and clean. The paint is in great condition but there are a few scratches. I've been getting around 18 mpg combined. It is currently located in Manhattan, KS.

I would like $6500 firm- blue book is close to $6000 and I have over $2000 in the lift, tires, rims, and extras.

Here are the pics:

DSCN1421.jpg

DSCN1422.jpg

DSCN1423.jpg

DSCN1424.jpg

DSCN1425.jpg

DSCN1426.jpg

DSCN1427.jpg

DSCN1428.jpg

DSCN1429.jpg

DSCN1430.jpg

DSCN1431.jpg

DSCN1432.jpg

DSCN1433.jpg

DSCN1434.jpg

i have seen this jeep, wheeled with this guy, and even done some wrenching on it. It is one heck of a rig. Always performed well, and looks like new on the inside. Only guy i know that could wheel all weekend, and never lose any paint.

NighthawkXJ said:
Only guy i know that could wheel all weekend, and never lose any paint.

Thats for sure.

I would trade you my 91 xj with a newer motor that only has around 130,000 miles on it. Also has a 4.5" lift.

Back