• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

50.00 gift certificate contest

RoughCountry

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to give away a 50.00 dollar Gift Certificate to someone but there is a catch, We are looking for some new photos for some mag ads and web ads so I have decided to run a little contest. Heres how its going to work:

Pic must be of good quality and have a visible rough country decal(s) on it

after I have recieved around 20 pics or so I would like to put them in another thread to be voted on.

mods please allow pic posting in this thread for me

Wharton7-27-08003.jpg

rough-country-sticker.jpg

Here is one of the 1/2 dozen rough country stickers I received with my 4.5" lift kit.

I zoomed in on it so you can see it. :roll:

How do i get stickers?

buy some of their stuff and get their stickers or hel buy a sticker ... wow you guys are some cheap bastards

they did ... with their daily chirtsmas special last year i got the big one free when i bought their T-shirt ...

JeepinCoastie said:
they did ... with their daily chirtsmas special last year i got the big one free when i bought their T-shirt ...

You still had to buy something. To each his own I guess.

Not trying to piss in anyones wheaties, but I dont want to buy anything. If they'd send me a free sticker, id be more than willing to rock it on my rig.

I don't have a sticker, won't be entering the contest, but I do want to thank Rough Country for the gracious offer.

Tom

Boatwrench said:
I don't have a sticker, won't be entering the contest, but I do want to thank Rough Country for the gracious offer.

Tom

anything I can do to give back and Its always nice to see diffrent rigs

I've ordered and never got a sticker- coils, DBs, brake lines, control arms- no sticker.

Send me a pm if you need a sticker

CanMan said:

Not trying to piss in anyones wheaties, but I dont want to buy anything. If they'd send me a free sticker, id be more than willing to rock it on my rig.

i agree. i mean its not a big deal in the long run obviously, but just seems odd that they can't afford a few stickers for being such a large company. for example, i just got 2 ruffstuff specialties stickers in the mail yesterday, didn't even request em.

it is nice to see that RC is doing this giveaway though, not saying there cheap bastards or anything :jester: I always appreciate seeing a company giving back to the community :)

5spd_xj said:
for example, i just got 2 ruffstuff specialties stickers in the mail yesterday, didn't even request em.

So did I and as soon as i pulled them out of the envelope they went on my rig.

free stickers huh....I know that everyone at winterfest got more then their fair share of free RC stickers :D just ask the locals who are probably still peeling the stickers off everything in a 20 miles radius. :D I'll post up some pics when I get a chance. I appreciate the chance at a $50 certificate. thanks for being a NAXJA supporter.

CanMan said:

I believe he said a couple of times PM him if you need a sticker :)

Of all the sponsors we have, Rough Country offers some of the best (if not the best) service. Certainly the best service of any shop having more than 2 staff total.

Back