• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

would this work??

Now I'm really confused too. All the people who are posting are the people who know their stuff, but your all saying different things!

Damn that brings back some memories. Bill doesn't know anymore now than he did then.

I really don't see how anyone for the swamps of Louisiana has the ability to provide any input. You have your opinion, I'll give you that, but it's wrong.

go back to your cave, troll.

in your opinion, coilovers have cooling coils... so your opinion is worth ZERO.
MAYBE if you'd read it the first time, you'd know more then you THINK you know

cooling coils, for the fail!

Now I'm really confused too. All the people who are posting are the people who know their stuff, but your all saying different things!

:shiver: :scared:

go back to your cave, troll.

in your opinion, coilovers have cooling coils... so your opinion is worth ZERO.
MAYBE if you'd read it the first time, you'd know more then you THINK you know

cooling coils, for the fail!

So you read BillaVista's tech articles and are now the internet knowledge base? Good for you.

When you get a set and get them mounted with less than 12" of lift we can discuss this further. There are several people on this thread that are running them and they know I'm right. That's all that matters to me.

If you guys are looking for budget coilovers just unbolt your shock and remove your upper bumpstop. Then just jam your shock up in there and BOOYA! oem coilovers...

So you read BillaVista's tech articles and are now the internet knowledge base? Good for you.

When you get a set and get them mounted with less than 12" of lift we can discuss this further. There are several people on this thread that are running them and they know I'm right. That's all that matters to me.

I just went outside and did the above mentioned modification and you're right, instant 12" of lift.

Cooling coils are a matter of fact. I run them on my rig & swear by them. I keep a liquid nitro bottle in the tow rig to refill them after every run. You, sir, is the one that FAILS!!!

I agree.
Big fail, or maybe just denser than wood? :dunce:

holy crap... however funny it may be, this thread has turned ridiculous and you guys have officially confused a few people.

to the OP: do some searching, yes it is possible, and it wont be instant 12-14" of lift. lol

so_much_win_graphic.png

Coilover shocks allow the suspension to flex too much for the unibody to handle. Better to just swap in some leaf springs all around and call it good.

This is almost the best advice on this thread.

However, everyone knows that you can not run coil overs without some sort of axle locator; this is where leaf springs come in.

It's the first hybrid suspension, and really gets you the best of both worlds.

However, everyone knows that you can not run coil overs without some sort of axle locator; this is where leaf springs come in.

Does it give you better mileage, too?

It should if it's a hybrid.

and where should a 3/4 eliptical factor in?

Great job guys, this is some seriously funny shit.

:cheers:

Back