• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why stock wheels are better

33x13.50s
crozet015.jpg

crozet_002.jpg

That must be the cool thing to flame on forums about people you don't know...you "hardcore" guys must be trickling in from jeepforum

No reason for me to prove anything in this thread or i could upload some other pictures

Last edited:
some folks wheel their rigs... others take them off road a little.

you cant be the judge of who wheels by the body damage they have, those that know how to wheel their rig drive away w/o damage, those that just drive it over random crap usually have the beater rigs

now there is some obsticals where theres no way to get thru it w/o damage, but if your wheeling to have fun theres always the high road :)

hey, what tire pessure should i be running with my bfg at's i called bfg and they said for my app with 33x10.50's i should run 30 psi... well my tires look like their over inflated, is that cuz their new? or should i keep dropping air pessure until they stop looking over inflated? im going to 25psi toonight to see...

hey, what tire pessure should i be running with my bfg at's i called bfg and they said for my app with 33x10.50's i should run 30 psi... well my tires look like their over inflated, is that cuz their new? or should i keep dropping air pessure until they stop looking over inflated? im going to 25psi toonight to see...

draw a line across the tread with some chalk, drive it around. If it wears off in the middle, you are over inflated.

How are you measuring if they "look" overinflated?

30 psi should be about spot on really.

Do the chalk test las described above....

Back