• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

OK! :)

My son and I are planning on heading to Moab late Friday. We think we will stay until Sunday. We plan to camp in our jeep and would love to meet up and hang out. We are looking forward to doing a run or two with the everyone from NAXJA.

I have been wanting to run this event for the past 3 years!!! I finally was able to take some vacation time to do this. WoooHoooo! What campground will this be base out of, slickrock????? I can't wait to hit the trails, don't know any of you but hope to change that!!!!!

For now I am planning to be there Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights. I hope to get a cabin at SlickRock.

Anybody want to split a cabin? It should run about $20/night per person.

I don't snore. :sunshine:

There is a chance I may go a day or two earlier but that is up in the air as of now.

I'm out....finally landed a job (been looking since november) and I will be training through fall fling... This will be the first year I will miss since '03. sonofabitch!!!!!!!!!!

Grats on the new job! it is a bit more important :)

Back