• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Going?

This will be my first big NAXJA event. I am still trying to get the time off. If I can I will be down Thursday thru Sunday.

We'll be there early starting on Friday the 2nd & leaving Sunday the 11th. I've got spot #66, across from cabin #6 for my truck camper, same as last year. Stop over for a cold beer. Lets do some trails early. Thom Charon

i'll be there, xj ready. The tow rig....well!

Will sign ups for trails be available after the list is official, or is there something up right now? I'll be there Wednesday night so I can get in on Pritchett on Thursday this time. Woohoo!

Re: Sign ups?

Will sign ups for trails be available after the list is official, or is there something up right now? I'll be there Wednesday night so I can get in on Pritchett on Thursday this time. Woohoo!

Trail signup is handled on site which gives everyone a chance to get in on the trail they want.

I'm still going and will be meeting my friend and bro-in-law. Not sure when I plan on leaving and still not sure where we are staying.

I'm still going and will be meeting my friend and bro-in-law. Not sure when I plan on leaving and still not sure where we are staying.

Great to hear you're going, my past patient. It'll be fun as always.

i'll be there, xj ready. The tow rig....well!

Not sure when me and motor will get there yet.

We might show up early but we have our spot reserved for the 5th-11th

I leave for California on the 1st and from there it depends on how ready the jeeps are then off to Utah.

Got a friend that's not a NAXJA member but has an XJ is it cool if he comes? Me and my dad will be there with our almost twin XJs as long as i don't have a test or anything TOO important for school... ;)

Got a friend that's not a NAXJA member but has an XJ is it cool if he comes? Me and my dad will be there with our almost twin XJs as long as i don't have a test or anything TOO important for school... ;)

Absolutely consider him invited!

Mike R
posting from Vienna airport :)

Back