• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which black steelies?

Which black steelies are best?

• AR 767 15x8 4 inch Backspace 5 on 4.5

Votes: 45 26.3%
  • Cragar 397 15x8 4 inch backspace 5 on 4.5

Votes: 86 50.3%
  • cragar 342 15x8 4 inch backspace 5 on 4.5

Votes: 8 4.7%
  • other black steelies??

Votes: 32 18.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my new set of Cragar 397's today from Summit which had the best price and shipping.

My question is the load rating for the rims looks to be a little low at 1500 lbs. for a 30 inch tire. Just curious what my previous rockkrawlers were because they held up fine.

My Zj is very heavy probably over 5k so I was just curious. They look great other than that.

Shay

i have a silly dislike of the 'D' shaped holes. the round ones are better, but to me don't quite go with the XJ, since it is a brick. does anyone know of a black wheel that has "dorito" holes like the white steelies? i wouldn't really want to pay or paint to have my steelies black, but i do like black better.

and speaking of wheels that match a cherokee:
http://www.wheeltechnologies.com/mmwti/Images/W65684.JPG

talk about angular!

I sold my M/T chrome wheels and bought the Cragar 397 Soft Eights. Love em. they look great. Brings out the bumpers, tint, roof rack. I like em a lot. I brought my Quadratec advertisement to Discount Tire. They matched the price and ordered them and had my tires mounted there. It worked out well.

...BOB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back