• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's your jeep's name?

I named my jeep "Baby"

As in "Come on baby, you can make it" "don't roll baby".. I tend to sweet talk it while working on it also...

Last edited:
My XJ I call it Monster because i was bored (about 2am) drinking a Monster Assualt while working on it and drew a Monster symbol with a valve action marker on the valve cover. Lol.
image198bf7.jpg

The other white XJ's called Boss Hogg.

The ZJ is Ol Red.

And The MJ is called ODB. Old Dirty Bastard.:dunno:

Love2Ride450 said:
Not very original, but mine is the Heep or the Cheep Heep, or the Cherky, like jerky only with a ch.

My daughter called it the "Cherky" when she was little. It was just the wife's grocery getter back then. I just smiled thinking of that. :)

monster! LOL

one of my other members made a stencil of the monster M.

he spray painted it on his hood so he could call it the monster jeep.

when he was telling me about it i was thinking it took up the whole hood but its only about 6 inches tall

Mine is a 2000, and with old school reliability comparable to an old Ford Falcon, I named it the Millenium Falcon!! I even have it lettered on the lift gate.

i can make stencils at my work

765gb2.jpg

just incase anybody wants one.

it can say anything.

the large OOA on the door was hand cut so i wont be doing any of that but the smaller letter i can do and there's also another cutter that does lettering slightly smaller than that.

it looks pretty good and i just spray painted it on.

i made my self a stencil that says Joemer Pyle

if you want a stencil let me know.

i think there's enough of us that we could do some sort of a relay and get it up farther north without anyone going TOO far out of there way.

i'll give it to person "a"

person "A" gives it to person "B" who travels farther up I5.

and drops it off with person "C" who lives close to or works with person "D" who can get it to the recipient!

sounds complicated but it would work.

no charge of course.

i just cant make TONS of them.

wingnutooa said:
i can make stencils at my work

just incase anybody wants one.

it can say anything.

the large OOA on the door was hand cut so i wont be doing any of that but the smaller letter i can do and there's also another cutter that does lettering slightly smaller than that.

it looks pretty good and i just spray painted it on.

i made my self a stencil that says Joemer Pyle

if you want a stencil let me know.

i think there's enough of us that we could do some sort of a relay and get it up farther north without anyone going TOO far out of there way.

i'll give it to person "a"

person "A" gives it to person "B" who travels farther up I5.

and drops it off with person "C" who lives close to or works with person "D" who can get it to the recipient!

sounds complicated but it would work.

no charge of course.

i just cant make TONS of them.

Seriously how many energy drinks have you had today?:D

-Alex

just two.

one after another though (and no i didnt shotgun one. although i was forced to once....dont do it!)

i try to amp up before we have trucks to ship.

unfortunately today was only one truck....the set of two is tomorrow.

on top of that the truck didnt get here on time so i had to sit and kill time.....twas horrid...truly horrid.

serious on the stencils though.

they're handy to have around even for labeling things.

wingnutooa said:
monster! LOL

one of my other members made a stencil of the monster M.

he spray painted it on his hood so he could call it the monster jeep.

when he was telling me about it i was thinking it took up the whole hood but its only about 6 inches tall

I e-mailed monster and said how awesome their drink was. I told them I wanted some stickers to put on my dirtbike and quad to make them look totally cool. (paraphrasing the ass kissing letter.) They sent me 3 8.5x11 sheets of stickers of different shapes and sizes. FREE!

Love2Ride450 said:
I e-mailed monster and said how awesome their drink was. I told them I wanted some stickers to put on my dirtbike and quad to make them look totally cool. (paraphrasing the ass kissing letter.) They sent me 3 8.5x11 sheets of stickers of different shapes and sizes. FREE!

That is pretty cool, I have a friend who painted a giant monster M on his toyotas hood (took up the entire hood) and it looked really professional.

-Alex

if full throttle wasnt so weird tasting i was thinking of doing a giant full throttle logo for my hood as sort of a "sponsor" look.

plus it sounds cool and looks cool.

My Daughter calls it Daddies Jeep, my son (18 months old, just stares in awe), my wife calls it the uncomfortable POS, I call it the Yeep, Jeep, Cherokee, Gas pig, Old Gal, she used to a US National parks patrol vehicle so it also has the name of ticket giver, and there are few that shouldn't be said unless I am working on it.....

Oh yeah, She also called: old bitty, as she doesn't like to run on cold mornings.....

my buddy calls mine "Green Piece" because of the color and the state it is in.... my wife calls it the death trap, I call it gumby, my son calls it EEP

The name is a work in progress just like my 99 XJ. Right now he's called OPTIMUS.
And once the lift kit is installed PRIME is gonna be added.
SO. . . . when it's all said and done OPTIMUS PRIME is gonna transform into one BAD ASS RIG!
C ya on the trails!

my current xj is Red Rocket, if you saw south park you'd understand. I have also had the chummer, griz green, river boat and the shagen wagen (wageneer)

i havent exactly named mine yet...unless you "money grubbing POS" can apply.

other than that, it generally gets called the Heep

Back