• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's your jeep's name?

The Commache is called "The VJ" for Vapor Jeep. It was apart so long before it was put back together my friends just started asking how the vapor jeep was doing. Sort of a take of ffrom vapor-ware for computer software that takes forever to finish. It's back together and running now, but the name just stuck.

Esmerelda Weatherwax, if you must know. She (like all boats she is female) is a cranky old biddy.

maxpowa said:
Not to sure about a name, perhaps some thing that rep's old. It has 430K on it so how bout fossil, or slut, Chariot of Dirt

You really have 430K on your rig? Holy $H!T!!!!!!!

Damn Canadians. Always trying to look cool.:roflmao:

Just kididng, Max.:wave1:

My friends call mine the U.A.V because it remsembles a soft top hummer (but better, of course haha). I like to call it Jeepsus, cause after i got mine, so did my friends, so im sorta the leader, which makes it the Jeep Jesus, so i put those together. My girl friends call it the "on road strip club", due to the fact that my roll cage comes down in the back like two stripper poles... oh and the ass, you know like cherokee cl-ASS-ic

Last edited:
87' Black XJ- Evil

Rubicon Express lift, Rubicon Lockers, Rubicon D44...

XJRubicon

99' White XJ- Good

Scared the hell out of this kid gangster type named "Whitey" on a Winter road trip to pick up the goods.

Whitey

ahhh what are YOU doing in canada EH?

That70sShow.jpg

Back