• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's your jeep's name?

Ba-Riedo said:
Rip the J's off all your logos and it will stick.

-Alex

I know thats what my wife says

CanMan said:
Ill name my dog, cat, or ex girlfriend, but not my vehicles. When people say 'she', refering to their vehicle, its very lame, IMO.

Ohhh Eli... You know you want her...

Back to the Den!

I typically refer to my Jeeps as "My junk". The wife calls them my money-pits. Hers is probably more accurate.

referred to by me as "my junk" also, most of my friends call it "the heep"

"The Donk" and I have no idea why or how it got that name

This thread reminded me of something. It took some searching but I found it...
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=906134&highlight=sexual

Brian's response from the thread.
PDeeXJ said:
LOL. I actually just don't have a name.

When I'm on the freeway kicking a ricers ass or on the trail somehow getting through obstacles I shouldn't be able to get through, I stroke the dash and talk to the jeep in a deep sexual voice. I congratulate it for doing well and encourage it more. :shhh:

As for my jeep, it has no name. "It's the blue one over there."

well i dont know about talking to my jeep in a deep sexual voice but after it was back in my garage after about 2 years of being disassembled i did give it a hug :)

my cousin and wife though i lost it...

muddymopar said:
My wife calls it Worthless Heep
... I call her the Dragon Slayer
actually i didnt come up with it but one of the guards at our base gate started calling it that every time i rolled through in the mornings

and it officially has name we decided on when we went wheeling and beat the crap out of it.....
THE BATTLE TANK

The actual name is printed on the side or front of every one ever made:

Just
Empty
Every
Pocket

;)

Gretchen. Named by the PO (who's a good friend) after the daughter that he lost just after she was born when he was in HS.

I haven't been able to let it go.

Back