• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Added some tow hooks
picture.php
I swear I had put a picture in there

Oh man...Looks excellent.

I'm about to dive into this too. Got a '76 F-150 HP 44 I'm picking up on friday.

Did you bend that bridge?

No, the truss and upper link mounts are Rubicon Express. The coil mounts and lower link mounts are Ballistic.

It's not too difficult of a job. Just takes a lot of time getting everything lined up and figured out.

BDR, are you running factory control arms? My factory lca's wouldn't clear the lower part of the Ballistic mount. I ended up using some Rough Country uppers and lowers.

My rig was traded in this weekend for a 2010 Black Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

....with a Hemi

BDR, are you running factory control arms? My factory lca's wouldn't clear the lower part of the Ballistic mount. I ended up using some Rough Country uppers and lowers.

No, they are aftermarket tubular. Not sure who made them...they came with the rig.

Forgot I hadn't put the rear plate for the shock mount on yet. I went ahead and clearanced it just to make sure the control arm clears.

Photo357.jpg

Checked to see if the battery was dead again... It is. Need to have the battery tested again or track down whats draining it. Kind of hard with a dead battery though.

Yesterday I picked up a Spicer 211229X from Josh at BaerTrax.

Just finished taking apart the front drive shaft that is going to be installed with the HackNTap and newer tcase tomorrow. Still need to slam in some new ujoints and add a fresh coat of paint.

DSC_0226.jpg

:guitar: Congrats!

X2

Maybe now that I have a good paying job and a DD, I can start tearing mine down and turning it into a show truck like your, JR.

Back