• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 XJ 4.0 Headlight Bezel and Side Marker Screws

Shoresy_GCo

NAXJA Forum User
Hi everyone,

I have a 1995 xj that I just bought as a project rig. The headlight bezels and side markers were smashed up and/or missing when I got it. I've ordered new bezels and side markers, but I am missing the hardware to mount them. Does anyone know what size screws I need to get a hold of to mount the new bezels and side markers to the bezels? The service manual I have just says "screw", which doesn't help much.

All the bulbs and wiring are intact and working, I just need to know what hardware to get to remount the bezels.

My preliminary Google-fu seems to think #8-1 3/4" self tappers will work, but I figured I'd ask here before I go out and buy the wrong screws (wouldn't be the first time).

Thanks!

You can get oval head stainless steel screws from the hardware store that will work fine. Unfortunately I'm out of town so I can't tell you exactly what size you need.

Back