• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

hey kurt look! he likes tranny's lol

Great Flores you found a Kindred Spirit. Maybe you guys can go to Houston and pick up Trannies together from now on?

I understand...... You'd rather not have to share huh? LOL Well did everyone go wheeling this past weekend or not? I am going to Superlift this coming weekend come hell or high water. Anyone who wants to go is welcome to join me. If we make it a day trip only you are even welcome to stay at my house free of charge.

This has been a pretty productive deployment for the jeep. New remote res shocks, hood vents, ARB for the front and a roof rack all waiting to be put on. I might try to get a new rear axle if I can find what im looking for too. I have some work ahead of me when I get back!

Did you use wood blocks to secure the hood vents? Thats what all the cool kids do. Right Burbon?

:laugh3:

A new from jeep tempature sender unit, gauge is right now. No more after market units for me. pain in the ass to change. WTF back of head next to firewall.

Great Flores you found a Kindred Spirit. Maybe you guys can go to Houston and pick up Trannies together from now on?

I am NOT the one that likes the trannies, Flores does and I happened to remind him for a little while.

And I would not know where in Houston to find any but Flores knows where to go in San Antino. And I am VERY sure that there is no place in Spring, Tx to find any... and that where I live BTW. Sheeesh Justin keep up.

I never said anything about you looking for Trannies Kurt, only Flores, and his newfound friend who happened to be looking for trannies as well aparently. You need to keep up.

Ok then you need to be more clear...

LOL its ok..... just calm down.... no one said you liked trannies.

replaced my ball joints and master cylinder. second time since last weekend to do the master cylinder, the one they gave me (remanufactured) was bad.

Don't you hate that crap..... I had to do the same thing with a power steering pump a few months ago..... mine was leaking like hell, but not whining, got a new one, it leaked like hell and whined, and then swapped it out again, and the newest one doesn't leak but still whines like hell. Ridiculous.

Those were all from Advanced actually..... I gave up on Auto Zone a LONG time ago.... been having great luck at advanced until this situation arose.

I ripped out the entire carpet florring crap out of mine. Maby i'll get a chance to Hurculine it next week. :clap: I post picts of the rust later lol

mines from O'rielly's and this is the first time something like this has happened. Their lifetime warranties are awesome. I have replaced my alternator I don't know how many times in the parking lot.

I ripped out the entire carpet florring crap out of mine. Maby i'll get a chance to Hurculine it next week. :clap: I post picts of the rust later lol

Listen don't come in here promising pics, and not follow through. We've been dealing with that from Flores for too long. :laugh:

i tore apart my new to me 88.. working on the rms and valve cover.. can't get the damn rear seal out the block.. any pointers.. got it a 1/4" out, but won't budge the rest

Back