• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Did some cosmetic work to the inside
2601753900100387885S600x600Q85.jpg

built a platform to extend my cargo area
2161427510100387885S600x600Q85.jpg

2984989880100387885S600x600Q85.jpg

And some cage work:yelclap:
2235498730100387885S600x600Q85.jpg

2182400290100387885S600x600Q85.jpg

Well I put a new rear hatch on mine.

Still preping it for paint.

got my tube bender! Painted the axles, its geared, just waiting on driveshafts and I need to put on some front calipers.

converted my disco axle to a non-disco axle, changed oil, fixed one of my exhaust leaks(wondering where the other one is), and changed tranny fluid.

She took my from Dallas to San Antonio. Then back. Due for an oil change. Wish I had my doors off for the awesome weather though. SOON!

put my quarter panel guards on today! and took my sway bar off for tomorrow.

I'll take it off in the morning.

This weekend to my jeep....lets see... put in a new/used evaporator, redirected some wires under the dash, welded in some floor patch panels and hurculined the rest of my interior floor area, and no I didn't get any on my hootus party1:party1:

then, welded a new rebar handle/guard on RMS692's work truck (electric pole hole digger rig)

then... went to one of his buddies houses and put in 2 fence poles, 6' down and stuck up 8'

then we did a coil and O2 sensor on his wife's Ranger...

Oh wait you said just "your" jeep not the weekend....

oh and now I am a lobster I am so red

and the eats where really really good

when i get the pics from Rich I will post em up

This has been a pretty productive deployment for the jeep. New remote res shocks, hood vents, ARB for the front and a roof rack all waiting to be put on. I might try to get a new rear axle if I can find what im looking for too. I have some work ahead of me when I get back!

Back