• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

i looked at mine, drove it a bit. planned with flores to rebuild my jeep
Rebuild what? You wanna borrow mine and do something to it?:eyes:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Yeah, that's what Flores needs...more XJ parts :guitar:
I doubt he would use mine to part out lol. Once you take a look at it you'll understand. :heart:

You might be surprised. There are those of us who would gladly disassemble a nicer rig to add more to our own. ;)
:bawl:noooooooooooo not mine! dont part mine out! its m baby!:bawl:

i part any thing out....unless it runs and drives
But mine runs excellent.:nono: I wont let you.

I would not part it out at all. And I think it will be in ALOT better hands with me than with Flores.

I have seen him break.. er... um.... wheel his XJ before. I mean at Gilmer we kept seeing his wife's... oopps... there I go again, HIS XJ parked by some camp site or another. Some times it was alone and other times it was on a trailer.

Bought what EXACTLY???

1997 XJ Country Edition
AW4
$2300
specs as of now:

Rough Country 3'' or 4'' lift
31x10.50r15 BFG T/A KO's
swing away tire carrier
front winch bumper (no winch)
Rock sliders

Soon to be in the next two weeks:
6.5'' lift
35x12.50R15 Goodyear MTR's
4.56gears F/R
Maybe a set of lockers
Maybe a Cage.

1-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx-1.jpg

Where do you live? lol. Im stealing your rear bumper/carrier and rocker panels. muahahahaha! :firedevil

I would not part it out at all. And I think it will be in ALOT better hands with me than with Flores.

I have seen him break.. er... um.... wheel his XJ before. I mean at Gilmer we kept seeing his wife's... oopps... there I go again, HIS XJ parked by some camp site or another. Some times it was alone and other times it was on a trailer.
But Flores is my kind. A little anyways. He wont eat hot stuff. I think that demasculates him. haha:laugh3:

Back