• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

my bad ignore post... didn't realize i was posting in the "wrong thread" admin delete if you wish!

Just ignore them!!!!

As for the rear coil conversion....I prefer the stability of my leaf springs, but that's just me. I know others would gladly take the springy, less controlled feel in order to have more articulation.

Just ignore them!!!!

As for the rear coil conversion....I prefer the stability of my leaf springs, but that's just me. I know others would gladly take the springy, less controlled feel in order to have more articulation.

Hmm. You're right. And I doubt towing with a rear coil would be right would it? :dunno:

You CAN tow with coils. I'd prolly install air bags if I was gonna do that though.
Ok. I will do that. Once I save up enough money lol. Maby around Christmas. :D

Waxed the hood of the jeep last night. Tried out the color wax. you know the stuff thats supposed to color match and cover up scratches. Jury is still out on the results, maybe a second coat would be better.

Took Eva's Jeep to the Lemon Lot to sell on base. Got a call on it first thing the next morning, but nothing came of it.

did you take before and after pics?? sounds interesting

Not sure exactly what was accomplished, but Mrs. Goodburbon sent me this today.
PetcoInColorado_004.jpg

Last edited:

Sweet. Even the wheels at blocked off. You are training him right!

That's gonna be a pic to be cherished!

Well, I actually did something to my rig today...

I opened the back of the XJ, grabbed some tools and the replaced the high pressure power steering hose, brake shoes, brake pads, made the driver's side, front window operational again, and hopefully fixed a fuel leak in the FSJ.

The we loaded the giant wag and went to park to cook-out and play. Some preppie couple parked their Compass next to the GDub and I swear I it looked like I could have fit that thing in the back of mine! I smiled to myself as the big V8 rumbled and spewed some smoke onto their pretty, highly waxed red paint. :D

WHERE IS IAN? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?

hehe....Ian's boss gave him a bonus last week. It wasn't much, but it was enough to get some stuff fixed so I could drive the Jeep again.

At one point I started to call Jennifer and tell her to bring her XJ over so that I could replace the trashed bushing her long arms, but I ran outta time. Oh well, maybe next weekend.

I put mine in the shed in my backyard. Im leaving for Guadalajara, Mexico tomorrow night. I yet to know if i'll have a camera or not. I hate not having mine anymore. I'll see what I can do and post pics. :us:

I finally took my flares off and trimmed the front. Washed er up too.

I put mine in the shed in my backyard. Im leaving for Guadalajara, Mexico tomorrow night. I yet to know if i'll have a camera or not. I hate not having mine anymore. I'll see what I can do and post pics. :us:

Just leave a note saying that if anything happens to you in Mexico... you know like a swine flu related death, That I get your XJ. It will be in great hands and I will take good care of it.

I know, I know... mighty white of me to offer. :D

Just leave a note saying that if anything happens to you in Mexico... you know like a swine flu related death, That I get your XJ. It will be in great hands and I will take good care of it.

I know, I know... mighty white of me to offer. :D

:roflmao:lmao you're funny!!!...no.:nono::twak::looser:
Anyways, I think I would give my Jeep to Flores. lol. :moon:

Anyways, I think I would give my Jeep to Flores. lol. :moon:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Yeah, that's what Flores needs...more XJ parts :guitar:

Back