• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Does This Stand For?????

klonestar said:
So your saying inequality still rules?

Im a straight guy who is comfortable enough with my own masculinity that I have no need to belittle others to falsly try to make me feel like more of a man and no, I dont eat granola either. Nor do I sport one of those stockers. I guess being an amerikan indian im just to used to that inequality thing!
All I'm sayin is that they say your auto reflects your personality, therefore if I'm in traffic, and some BMW cuts me off I'm probably going to rant to myself about yuppie f*cks. Or if a busted old Beretta with a dreamcatcher hanging from the mirror pulls something stupid I'll rant about Mullets. A volkswagen with a dead sticker would be what? See where I'm going with this??? By no means am I trying to offend anyone's rights, preferences or whatever... All I really wanted to know was what that symbol stands for. And I'm not prejudice, I hate everyone.
Also- thanks for the replies! At least I have a better idea of what that sticker/flag/symbol means...I think.

By the way:
title_whole.gif

http://hrc.org/

Enjoy

I really don't know what the big deal is about queers getting married.

I mean I'm pro-gay marriage if both chicks are HOT!

HLA(Hot Lesbian Action)! :D

5-90 said:
The thing I don't understand about homosexuality is that it is, ultimately, a self-defeating behaviour pattern.

Last time I checked, homosexual intercourse simply CANNOT result in procreation - so that seems to blow the "genetic" argument away.

A primary instinct of nearly any organism is survival, which includes perpetuation of the species. Therefore, homosexuality is also self-destructive.

5-90
I heard on the Mike Church show about that argument. The King Dude said that the population numbers in the west are at a standstill and even declining. More people have dogs than children in Seattle. Fine with me, we'll take the Mormon route and just outbreed the leftists.
5-90 said:
As far as the "appeal" of the "lifestyle" - I'm sorry, but men don't have breasts. That's a big thing (OK, two...) for me - I don't have a pair of my own, and I do need a couple to play with fairly often...
I like boobies

There are some studies going on about the why of homosexuality. One was with identical twins, when one is and one isn't. Another with rats and another, about the chemicals in the first generation plastic bottles, that mirrored very closely female hormones. They can actually prove a relationship between reduced sperm count/testosteron and the trace elements in some early plastics.
The researchers are working on the assumption, that part of the cause can be a hormone thing in uterous. One fetus doesn't get a correct dose of a specific hormone at a critical moment/period in developement.
There was another study about alpha type male and females that will jump anything possible, irregardless of the gender.
IMO it's probably a combination of things, with some being social. Some people just choose to be homosexual or are influenced in that direction.
The one with rats was really interesting, they can get a male rat to present as a female, if they give the mother a shot of hormones while she is gestating. They can produce homo rats.
Personally, I don't much give a darn one way or the other. Though I do get fairly belligerant with *pushy* homos. Telling someone they have the wrong number should be sufficient, without getting loud and obnoxious.
I find it distastefull when they try to *advocate* there lifestyle. Especially with the young and impressionable.

Back