• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Does This Stand For?????

Once again, I get the chance to bring up the Freudian subconcious cross-gender inclusion that supposedly all humans exhibit. My cross-gender inclusion, what ever that is, is a lesbian.

And yes in that twisted sense, I am a vegetarian.

The only man I care to please is me.

1. That straightpride.com deal is gold...GOLD!! My million dollar, anti-graffiti paint idea went belly up and I missed a big boat on that one. Kinda gettin' used to standin' on the dock wavin'.

2. My brother and I were in the auto parts store one day. I was being helped already and the other employee looks at us and says, "Are you guys together?" I looked at him and said, "Yeah but....we're just friends." I don't get to use that one too often but when the opportunity presents itself...it's good times. :)

mg614 said:
So your friend is gay? I mean, if someone is sporting this sticker do they eat granola or are they gay/lesbian? I wouldn't want to start passing judgement on people in traffic without knowing for sure.

So your saying inequality still rules?

Im a straight guy who is comfortable enough with my own masculinity that I have no need to belittle others to falsly try to make me feel like more of a man and no, I dont eat granola either. Nor do I sport one of those stockers. I guess being an amerikan indian im just to used to that inequality thing!

riverfever said:
1. That straightpride.com deal is gold...GOLD!! My million dollar, anti-graffiti paint idea went belly up and I missed a big boat on that one. Kinda gettin' used to standin' on the dock wavin'.

2. My brother and I were in the auto parts store one day. I was being helped already and the other employee looks at us and says, "Are you guys together?" I looked at him and said, "Yeah but....we're just friends." I don't get to use that one too often but when the opportunity presents itself...it's good times. :)
You need a tattoo, then.

2. My brother and I were in the auto parts store one day. I was being helped already and the other employee looks at us and says, "Are you guys together?" I looked at him and said, "Yeah but....we're just friends." I don't get to use that one too often but when the opportunity presents itself...it's good times.

I gotta try and remember that one!

Just to clarify something - when you say "vegetarian," does that actually mean "vegetarian" (you don't eat meat - opposite of "carnivore,") or is that taken for another meaning - in this case, "vagetarian?"

Enquring minds want to know!

And what does homosexuality have to do with the Freudian model of the mind? My super-ego is just fine - and is also quite straight. It also co-exists with my id quite well, thank you very much, and I fail to see what the "super-ego winning out over the id" would have to do with it anyhow. Would you be so kind as to enlighten this one? My last psychology class was, after all, over twenty years ago...

5-90

Okie Terry said:
You need a tattoo, then.

?????????????????????????????????????

s3zgoh.jpg

Okie Terry said:
Vegetarian, because they don't eat the meat?

I just dont see how thats possible? :confused1 If they dont eat...er...ah...meat?....how can they be gay/lesbian? Unless their sex lifes are worse than mine! :shiver: (I can say that cause I've been married for a loooong time!)

And yeah, its just gotta have breasts, I prefer the real ones...no artificial of any kind please! :bunny:

5-90 said:
Just to clarify something - when you say "vegetarian," does that actually mean "vegetarian" (you don't eat meat - opposite of "carnivore,") or is that taken for another meaning - in this case, "vagetarian?"

Enquring minds want to know!

And what does homosexuality have to do with the Freudian model of the mind? My super-ego is just fine - and is also quite straight. It also co-exists with my id quite well, thank you very much, and I fail to see what the "super-ego winning out over the id" would have to do with it anyhow. Would you be so kind as to enlighten this one? My last psychology class was, after all, over twenty years ago...

5-90

Oh lighten up, Freud had some ideas that I don't want to understand. I am fine with my super-ego, also straight. My smart a-- comment was just a joke. My last psychology class was also over 20 years ago. '82 to be exact.

As for vegetarian vs. vagetarian. That was a joke too. I am a nutritional carnivore, I like vagies too. Don't most wolves?

It's not that I just want a woman, I want a bunch of them. Some of them are delicious.

Oh yeah Beej...I feel you.

Does this speak towards the T's feelings about homoseshualty?

s41bpd.jpg

imma honky said:
hard to say. AL the ones that I have seen that come into the shop have been HOT HOT HOT. And it also means bi, not just lesbian.
Giggidy.*drool* Why don't you ever get with them man?

Tom in KY said:
Oh lighten up, Freud had some ideas that I don't want to understand. I am fine with my super-ego, also straight. My smart a-- comment was just a joke. My last psychology class was also over 20 years ago. '82 to be exact.

As for vegetarian vs. vagetarian. That was a joke too. I am a nutritional carnivore, I like vagies too. Don't most wolves?

It's not that I just want a woman, I want a bunch of them. Some of them are delicious.

No problem! It's important to remember that I'm psychotic, not psychic - if I come even close to reading someone's mind, it's usually my wife's, and only when one of us is under duress. There's a definite connection there - that's why I ended up marrying her. Too dangerous to have running loose... I wonder what Freud would have to say about that? I don't seem to recall his opinions on psychic or parapsychological phenomena...

I'd go after some more women myself, but most states still hold "bigamy" or "polygamy" (actually, "polygyny" in this case - more than one woman. "Polyandry" would be more than one man, and "polygamy" is more than one of each...) Which I consider amusing, in light of the fact that "bigotry" is still legal - I don't understand...

I don't get insulted that easily - I'm too thick-skinned for that. Hell, I've got calluses with calluses on them - odd, considering that I live in California... Fortunately, that's a temporary inconvenience.

5-90

mg614 said:
... They're also "vegetarians"

Cats are not a vegetable.

Back