• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

I dig it! :thumbup:

To be different....... I'd consider changing up the look, make it even more different than everyone elses street locks and get a bunch of these:

d678_1.JPG

I'd imagine A&A Tradin' Post would have them..... But IIRC, you have a hook-up at Ace Hardware right?

Well got some bolts. Unfortunatly they arent the ones you posted Troy. Just got grade 8 with some grade 5 washers. Looks pretty good. Those button head fasteners are way expensive. A&A trading post had them but they wanted about .56 cents a peice for em. And my moms ace didn't have enough. Still only paid 20 bucks for the lot.
154921_1611709346864_1660183930_1399268_2920618_n.jpg

did you get some new leafs, Kiefer? You have a bit of a stinkbug thing going on...

so you dropped the front from 6" to 4.5", I'm guessing? cool, low & slow man, low & slow.

After flexing backward at the toys for tots ramp I realized how bad I was rubbing on the front hump due to the stretch and 35"s, I needed to fix it.
I made a hole.
11rww2o.jpg

Then I made the hole bigger.
2rxi1q1.jpg

Checked to make sure I had clearance, made a plate to cover the hole, welded, grinded, painted.
352nrjm.jpg

Tons of clearance now!
2w6hr0n.jpg

Sorry for Cell phone pictures, but you get the point.
Next side is tomorrow!

Back