• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

Almost done...

75736_459929403963_686058963_5581263_5754156_n.jpg

Gettowork Mason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Ugh, forget about that hideous mustang........ I wanna see that '65 GTO done! It's a friggin' rare Sport Coupe too......... My '65 Lemans was a Sport Coupe (means it has the window frames, rather than the "hard top" glass that fit together).

Gawd I miss that car.........

Gettowork Mason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Don't tell anybody, but the engine and trans mounts are made of duct tape. It uh... saves weight.... :eyes:

Ugh, forget about that hideous mustang........ I wanna see that '65 GTO done! It's a friggin' rare Sport Coupe too......... My '65 Lemans was a Sport Coupe (means it has the window frames, rather than the "hard top" glass that fit together).

You should see it... the entire thing was rusted to all hell. Floor pans were damn near gone, fenders were swiss cheese, etc. Its been getting some quality time with the plasma and the welder. Fender replacements are almost done, a few more spot welds and a little grinding on the passenger side rear and it'll be good. Then we have to address the whole "theres no floor" issue :D

:roflmao:A true Government Motors fan here :anon: It is truly frustrating for you guys knowing that the most popular trucks and muscle cars are made by Ford! :roflmao:

:roflmao:A true Government Motors fan here :anon: It is truly frustrating for you guys knowing that the most popular trucks and muscle cars are made by Ford! :roflmao:

Actully that would be the Mopars, not Ford.

Don't tell anybody, but the engine and trans mounts are made of duct tape. It uh... saves weight.... :eyes:

You should see it... the entire thing was rusted to all hell. Floor pans were damn near gone, fenders were swiss cheese, etc. Its been getting some quality time with the plasma and the welder. Fender replacements are almost done, a few more spot welds and a little grinding on the passenger side rear and it'll be good. Then we have to address the whole "theres no floor" issue :D

OH , so you took out the my Little pony sponsored engine and replaced it with 100 mile an hour tape ...

nice upgrade ....:yelclap:

Negative Ghostrider! The Mustang and F150 takes the win!

You're right, you said the most popular, the sheeple do like the Ford kool aid. When I posted I was thinking the most dominating muscle cars and best Trucks. :D

You're right, you said the most popular, the sheeple do like the Ford kool aid. When I posted I was thinking the most dominating muscle cars and best Trucks. :D

:roflmao:.........yeah, sheeple, they like the good koolaid! The most dominating muscle car issue could be debated. I will forgive your sillyness because I love my Mopars too :D............ Now if you had said Chebby or something....... it would have been on like donkey kong :roflmao:

154149_1606792463945_1660183930_1389413_4958712_n.jpg

took today off to go do a few things. then when i got home i finished painting my wheels. Hopefully getting them mounted this weekend!

Whats the inside look like? still black?

looking at all white wheels for mine, but not sure until i see a pic with them

Back