• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest Camp Out: 6/4 - 6/5

I will be on the road at 4:14, which outs me at browns at 5.

I am hoping its not crowded. If it is, someone grab the sites near the creek, I think they are the ones dusting mentioned. I will pay the 10 a night and share, the creek gives my boys someplace to screw around while at camp.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

Aaron you want to set up together. You will probably here me snoring and I will probably get as drunk as Ben does. Im brining Vodka :)

At browns.. I don't have to crap in the woods :) we can all fit in the sites. There is plenty of room between them.

I will wait up till you guys, roll in. I cant wait to get out of cell range.

ya ya carefull what you complain about, at least you have a job. I bought 35s today on unemployment now Im broke. :)

me and goblazers will be heading up late saturday evening. Someone leave some room for two tents and I will give them plenty of beer and my wife will make out with you!

This sucks! Already having delays I'm stuck at the scales out side of Sandy waiting.

I knew this day was going to go south fast.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be on the road at 4:14, which outs me at browns at 5.

I am hoping its not crowded. If it is, someone grab the sites near the creek, I think they are the ones dusting mentioned. I will pay the 10 a night and share, the creek gives my boys someplace to screw around while at camp.

If I get there before you my tent is a small camo pop up. So you know it mine and not a non xjer

I hope you wash those hands when your done? I have alone time, I am alone when I am surrounded by people

I should be at browns by 4pm

i'll be rolling in with 9 35" MTRs tomorrow morning....

hopefully by 9a:eyes:

Back