• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest Camp Out: 6/4 - 6/5

I am planning on driving over Saturday morning, still uncertain about whether I will stay the night or head back Saturday night.
Bringing my mj.

As of right now I'm gonna head up from salem saturday morning with one other, we always meet at the pilot station in brooks between 645 and 7. So if you wanna convoy let me know. I will be in my dodge with the XJ on a trailer.

Is there anyone else headed up fri afternoon that wants to meet at the mcdonalds in north plains at 4pm? Crazymoose and I will be there. Then head up.

You know I would aaron if I knew what time I was gonna be back from seattle, that's why I'm just going to head up saturday morning. I still have to fix my rear end, I sheared off the set pin on the lift block. Should get it done today though. Will keep ya posted, cassie and I got an 07 grand last night... Pretty sharp. Will bring pictures. See ya saturday!

Not going to this one. Have a good time guys!

I originally posted that I'll be bringing a stove for lunch. Does anyone plan on bringing something to warm up?

Looking at the forecast, I'm thinking I'll be playing simple and ditch bringing the stove all together.

Is there anyone else headed up fri afternoon that wants to meet at the mcdonalds in north plains at 4pm? Crazymoose and I will be there. Then head up.

Maybe game I'll see. I have to drive over to Eastern Oregon at 4.30 am hoping to be back by noon. So by the time I get hooked up and moving I should get there by 4pm

Dave

I've been working my ass off on the cracka and now not sure if we are going to make it because of finances. wont know untill tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back