• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest Camp Out: 6/4 - 6/5

If you could make it that would be cool. If not just get your redletter and join us in Naches WA. for NWFEST.

That just reminds me I finally need to red letter up. Over the last few years I have joined so many forums I couldn't decide. But now the writings on the wall.

Dave

So post up if you plan on attending and when. I'd like to get an idea of group size.

For Saturday, I plan on sticking with the plan for a noob run. As tired as I am of Hood Raiser/Archers, we'll probably run Powerline, Hood Raiser, Archers, ending at Waterfall. Perfect route for the beginners getting a feel for their rigs.

For Sunday, we'll play it by ear. I'd like to run the East side with FB5, Airplane Hill, 7Up. There's bypasses for the tough spots, so we can still hang as a group.

Should be a good time!

So post up if you plan on attending and when. I'd like to get an idea of group size.

For Saturday, I plan on sticking with the plan for a noob run. As tired as I am of Hood Raiser/Archers, we'll probably run Powerline, Hood Raiser, Archers, ending at Waterfall. Perfect route for the beginners getting a feel for their rigs.

For Sunday, we'll play it by ear. I'd like to run the East side with FB5, Airplane Hill, 7Up. There's bypasses for the tough spots, so we can still hang as a group.

Should be a good time!
Perfect :scottm:

I am there early saturday.. and leaving late sunday

In friday afternoon early evening. Maybe leaving sometime Sunday, depending on my nephews b-day party.

Well im out it looks like. Cherokee wont be ready and I can only wheel sunday. I dont think the WJ is up to the heavy abuse sunday could bring.

I'll be there Saturday night after work and plan on wheeling all day Sunday.

I'm leaving work in north portland at 230 and headed strait to TSF. if you wanna meet up somewhere like the Mcdonalds in north plains or something then we could roll out together probably around 4ish

Everything is lookin good

73747ecf.jpg

2bb3351f.jpg

5403f192.jpg

Last edited:
Back