• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF August 17-19th Official post

do they have any that bolt on to stock jeep drivers seat sliders? i want my crapper adjustable.

Thanks for the info. For the record, the child in question is my niece, so I can't scare her into submission. On my own kids they are just a dirty look away from losing bladder control.

WheelinJR said:
So now I am wondering if John (Avanteone) has upgraded from his 80% status.

I'd really like to see some of the Northerners make it down, and they seem to follow him. haha

I'm trying.... been a hectic summer. I should know by this weekend if I can make it or not.

J

FIREWOOD

were gonna need some! my rig will be packed, so i won't have much room, but i'll bring what i can. anybody who has spare room please bring what ya can. even though it's August the stuff at TSF will not be totally dry.

HELP if ya can, thanks.:cheers:

can somebody meet me in Portland and let me follow them in?

WheelinJR said:
If you can find Portland, you can probably find Lyda Camp no sweat. Rod and I will probably be heading out there early afternoonish on friday if you can get down to us that early.

I'm doing an early morning Reiter run with a friend I hope to leave Seattle by Noon at the latest so I should hit Portland 3ish hopefully

WaXJ_Skier said:
I'm doing an early morning Reiter run with a friend I hope to leave Seattle by Noon at the latest so I should hit Portland 3ish hopefully
I plan on leaving early afternoon, hopefully get to camp around 3-4ish. I take I-5 to get there so if you wanna meet up it wouldnt be a problem.

Rod I'll through some firewood in before I leave too, we should have enough for at least one night. :laugh3:

WheelinJR said:
Does anyone know what our headcount is like so far? Try to figure out how much space we need to reserve out there.

count me in

WheelinJR said:
This is gonna be a massive turnout!!! :(

I'll bring the strippers and booze.

Well, I was all excited now I am just moderately excited. I was all set with new long shocks. Put them on yesterday and they're just too long. I didn't lose much uptravel, but they definitely peg out when flexed.

Droops like crazy tho, I'd have to start worrying about brake lines again.

I could toss a spacer in and get some more height under it, but I don't have anything to get the rear up to match. It already squats too much, haha

So unless someone wants to donate some new leafs before friday, I'm putting the 25" shocks back on and rollin old school.

WheelinJR said:
Ok this is what I have so far.

1. mojojojo
2. JR
3. WaXJ_SKier
4. TORX - with Kevin too

uhh, is that it? anyone else?
You are right not enough people yet. Count me in for Saturday, I'll probably stop in camp around 8:30am, If that works for you guys.

Just so everyone knows I will be Leaving Seattle around 11:00am so hopefully I'll hit portland by 2:00 I'll have my CB on 4 so if you see me give me a holler on the CB

Back