• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2013 TSF Summer Campout

I have the trailer and the motorhome ready to tow. All I have left on the Jeep is swapping out two non lock nuts for nylocks on the steering. Toss some food & gas in the rolling house and go!

I think it's safe enough to assume since its been rainy, it's going to be a bit slick up there, should make it a bit more interesting...
Other than that I have all my stuffed greased and about ready to go. Sadly wont be able to leave Friday because of grave but I will be heading out Saturday morning right after my shift ends at 7am. Anyone want to save me a spot? Lol

I was going to take off in a few but it's raining like a cow pissing on a flat rock. I'm going to weight till morning. I still have a couple things to do before I can leave and don't want to do them in the rain.

Damn you torx, ya owe me a couple of dollars lol had to pay for your vehicle and for the camp ground lol

I thought we had it on our ticket? did you get stopped for it? I got some pitch. must have been a miscommunication on my camps part...
Bronze and family are home safe! thank you all for coming out. it was a great weekend with the OG's. im looking forward to winter wheeling with the NWC crew.

PM or post up your photo challenge entries for judging, I will accept them through Tuesday. if its in video form (as previously discussed) try to make it 10sec or less.

thanks again guys and gals, I look forward to next year!
Bronze.

Ya a Sheriff came by and was about to right a ticket supposedly they had cane and talked a couple times about payment, to avoid getting a ticket and keep torx getting a ticket, I paid the $24 for the 2 vehicles and the camp site

Sorry Larry, I think we both spaced on getting the fees in.

Let me know how I can send you some dinero, Payapl?

On another note, what an awesome weekend! I'll get some pics posted soon.

It's fine man lol just thought I'd fling ya some crap lol just call it even for the air I used and that plug for my tire lol

Back