• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2013 TSF Summer Campout

I haven't a clue where the stream is or corner lol what time/day bronze you leaving? I might follow you up if possible as to avoid being lost lol

I'm shooting for that big pull though spot right across from the corner with the stream. That way I don't have to deal with unhooking my trailer.

So is this how you get from hwy 6/gales creek to browns camp?
huvuqudy.jpg

5y9y2eju.jpg

vanedeqe.jpg

ury5uju5.jpg

If not can someone take pics of the route so I know what I'm suppose to follow or look for? As always I'm a visual guys so seeing the RIGHT route helps lol

My goal for this 3 day weekend.

Add 4 more D-rings to the trailer.
Wire it for lights and brakes.
Mound the spare tire.
Install a 7 way plug on the motorhome along with a brake controller.
Find the brake fluid leak on the Wrangler and repair.
Check it out for a trail run.
Load everything and perform a test run up to ZigZag and back.

I figure I should be done by lunch time on Saturday.

So I guess the rest of the time I'll just drink beer!

I'll pretend I'm trying and let the other guy win for the first 40 yards then turn it on and finally coast across the line Usain Bolt style..

I plan on going. Im working hard at getting the YJ ready right now. Also went and picked up most of the rest of the parts for my trailer.

I have been under the jeep for 4 hrs regreasing all my joints. got tired of the symphony my jeep has been playing lately. got to adjust the draglink and track bar. (post ph bracket) then it will be time to start loading up the trailer. Tessa already started grabbing foods stuffs.

print off the photo hunt and im out!
Bronze.

Still in! Long as money holds out for gas and food...

I have been whittling away at what seems to be a never ending list of thing to do. I'm wiring a brake controller on the motorhome now. Also have a couple odds and ends left to do on the YJ, but have to get parts from work to do so. the things left to do I can leave it loaded on the trailer.

This has been a long weekend! It took a lot more then what I thought it would to get my list of things to do done before next Thursday nite.
Wiring the motorhome for a brake controller was a night mirror! I also had to scab some reinforcement into the factory installed hitch. I'm only half done with that, because I need to get another piece of 1/4" steel plate from work this week. Along with some 5/8th 11 nylock nuts for the Jeep and some clearance light bulbs for the trailer. Oh, and a radiator cap. that I lost while test running said Jeep.

So, now it comes down to just finishing up those repairs, loading some food and fuel and we should be good. (knock on hood)

Back